WildCard Sunday

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

spottig

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2000
Tempe & Louisville
NFL Playoffs 2-1
Yesterday 2-1

Won both games with Oakland and Philly and dropped the Philly total on late def TD.

Green Bay -3.5

SF is a stellar wildcard team at 12-4 but have to back Favre at Lambeu where he is yet to lose when the temperature dips below 34 degrees. Throw into the mix that GB is 10-0 all time in playoff games at Lambeau and the Pack should get the cover.

GB Over 41

Big Gilbert Brown expected back for the Pack today should help clog the middle making it near impossible for SF to
come up with consistent running game. SF secondary also a ? with a couple of injuries. Expect Pack to break on top and force SF to pass rest of game. This will force Favre to match aerial assault of Garcia and push this over the total. GB 27 SF 21

Bal + 3

On a sloppy rainy field in Miami(check weather), 2 struggling offenses will face top of the line "D"'s nearly impossible to run against. This game comes down to Fiedler vs. Grbac(frightening!). WR C.Chambers has been hobbled all week and will be gametime decision. He's a rookie of the year candidate who been Dolphins main weapon downfield. Without him, tremendous pressure on Miami RBs and Fiedler to generate offense vs. Raven D. On other side of the ball, Grbac will have full compliment of weapons inc. RB Terry Allen and WRs T.Taylor, Q.Ismail, B.Stokeley and TE S.Sharpe. In a tight lowscoring affair, I will take the points.

Bal Under 32.5

I hate, I repeat, I hate taking under in totals this low but have you seen 2 worse offenses meet in a playoff game in recent memory? Its raining in Miami now to make things worse. O.Mare vs. M.Stover in battle of FGs as both teams will play conservative behind shaky QBs. Good luck to all today!

---Spotti Gotti

spottig

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2000
Tempe & Louisville
NFL Playoffs Overall 5-2
NFL Playoffs Yesterday 3-1
NFL Playoffs Sides 4-0:eek:
NFL Playoffs Totals 1-2
NFL Playoffs HT Plays 2-0
(Posted BAL E & Under 16 2nd H, in spanky2 thread)

Another good day on Wildcard Sunday, just missed going 4-0 by a point.
I am wise enough to realize that if not for a couple of tipped balls in each game, this post could have read a lot differently. But as all true gamblers would admit, I'd rather be lucky than good!
Congrats to all the winners this weekend and let's bury the Man again next weekend!

--Spotti Gotti:cool: