WILL BE AWAY

TIME TO MAKE $$$

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 24, 2001
TORONTO, CANADA
Well guys it has come down to crunch time, hence exams are right around the corner
(Nov 26-Dec 10th) and due to time constraints, I have to focus on my studies. I am glad to having a great year so far and will check once in awhile to see how you guys are doing. You will be missed and wish you the best of luck the next 3 weeks.

I will leave you with my final plays for the time being, I see thursdays card being a winner.

Record: 46-29-5, +56.05 Units

Cal +.5 (+120) 1 unit
Edm -.5 (-165) 1 unit
Cal U-5 (-120) 2 units

Finally, I just wanted to thank the many cappers for their efforts and contributions this year. They are the following: Sam, dude,stag, prospector,infinii,centre ice, NCU,horns,TIGER, Mr Mo, mrmoney, Tor VIG,Frogy,IE, chenker,Anders,Ice picks,honus, texas,tedy,selkirk, and djeze.
With the help of you guys this is in my opinion the best forum here at madjacks. We all seem to help everyone out and the TEAM spirit seems to be very evident as a result. No one picks on anyone and bashing is to a minimum. If I have forgotten anyone, please forgive me. I am fillesd with joy when I call this forum my 2nd home.

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST

biggrin.gif

------------------
SEPT 11, 2001. THE DAY THAT WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.

R.I.P. TO ALL VICTIMS
We are in this together

tedy

Forum Member
Jul 24, 2001
kranj slovenija
www.myfreehost.com
You Time to make $$$:
happy thanksgiving
enjoy studying ( have fun studying don't be nervous relax..)
have good time...
stop by time to time and tell us about grades etc.....( you have grades right? A B C D E F ? ...E-F not good ? etc....dunno in my university we have 1-5 = failed 6-10 possitive....i just got 7 for english exam on monday
biggrin.gif
...happy me!

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
Have some good exam, been there and i miss those all nighter on cofee.

You are right about this forum, so many contribute and you are part of this succes.How about anders from....Australia
eek.gif

I'm taking a week off in toronto "debut" of december. Nice city i'll enjoy it for shure.
Work on king street a couple a years ago and its just too big a city for me.

Enjoy those exam
smile.gif

Bet on MyBookie