Will Donald Sterlings comments have an affect on how Clippers play Sunday !

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

MOOSCAPELI

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 8, 2012
Kingsport,Tennessee
I think it its a bit of a distraction at least tomorrow anyway plus Warriors need this one so gimme Curry and company at home plus the hook 2.5 lets get paid ! :0074

BuckwheatJWN

Forum Member
Aug 13, 2009
Media will say it does one way or another.................Turn down the sound on this one, even if they interview the "GF".

edludes

Forum Member
Oct 25, 2001
alaska
Chris "the all state agent" Paul is the President of the players union . He had to spend time on this mess yesterday . He and the rest of the team should b unfocused as a result of realizing they work for a racist. The time they spent thinking about it is time not spent thinking of the Warriors game preparation.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

zoomer

Forum Member
Feb 20, 2000
Massapequa Park, NY USA
Chris "the all state agent" Paul is the President of the players union . He had to spend time on this mess yesterday . He and the rest of the team should b unfocused as a result of realizing they work for a racist. The time they spent thinking about it is time not spent thinking of the Warriors game preparation.

I feel strongly the other way. I think Rivers has the Clippers come out like hungry Lions.

BuckwheatJWN

Forum Member
Aug 13, 2009
This is like being startled CLINTON was a womanizer before MONICA or BONDS did steroids or go as far back as MARGE SCHOTT. Everyone knew STERLING was a racist. Maybe not to the degree, but the players and NBA are like a scene out of the movie CASABLANCA now. "IM SHOCKED. SHOCKED I SAY". Hell, the POS was on his way to BUYING a 2nd NAACP award. http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/...rd-donald-sterling-los-angeles-clippers-owner

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jig-Jag

Registered
Forum Member
May 3, 2007
Clear as day that the Clippers have and will be affected by these comments. Rivers can try as much as he wants to get the players focused, but when it comes from the top, tough to forget that over night.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg