Will Play the Saints 2nd half big

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Wes

Forum Member
Sep 25, 2003
i actually agree with ontemy whatever the hell his name is.............saints will cover the 2nd half spread.....this game is not making sense so far with the pregame action that went down.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ontyme

Forum Member
observations of firsthalf was that Brooks has guys wide open on offense--He missed them the first few drives but has time in the pocket to find them. MOre pts in second half. COlts offensive coordinator has been calling a great game keeping the defense off balance. Colts really haven't had to drive the field, hitting on big plays. 2nd half will be more pts and Saints being at home, may have a chance if their d can step up just a coulpe times. Will play the Saints 2nd half------by the way bohawk--I never play the slots---

Hotduck

Forum Member
Feb 24, 2001
Toledo, Ohio
Thats the trouble with Brooks. He misses a lot of open receivers. He has been doing that all year not just this game.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ontyme

Forum Member
final play Saints -3 2nd half---thought over but had to rethink it, look to easy, plus they bumped up the 2nd half another half and lay-120 just for over, compared to the first-half line. To me it seems they wanted all the over money in the second. The game does appear to be a high scoring, but feel somehow it will stay under. no play on total

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Wes

Forum Member
Sep 25, 2003
nope your wrong.....steelers shouldnt have covered....they didn't either......u can't blame what hapened on steeler mistakes......I won a lot of money on titans yesterday.....easy pick.

Wes

Forum Member
Sep 25, 2003
I feel a FADE

I feel a FADE

wat first half play do you like tonight....your half plays aren't too swift kid.....just an idea for a fade....Thanks:shrug: