Willie the Whip

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Tman

Forum Member
Dec 5, 2000
U still around man? I don't do hockey on my own so I "coattail" you. :toast: to a good season!

russellk

Forum Member
Jun 2, 2009
U still around man? I don't do hockey on my own so I "coattail" you. :toast: to a good season!

I love it.....I was waiting for this.....every year someone asks this question, though I am in the same boat....the only hockey bets I make are Willie's goldens and I've been checking on here every day since the season opener waiting for his 2011 debut.....but I know from past seasons it usually takes him about 2 weeks before he gets going so he can get a feel for the teams, which is one of the reasons I like to tail him.....patience like that is very rare indeed...

So give it another week or so and hopefully Willie will be back to his old winning self....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

russellk

Forum Member
Jun 2, 2009
Russ got all exited because someone asked for Willie the whip

:lol:

The funny thing is I did.....I read Willie the Whip in the thread title and my heart started beating a little faster.....

Willie's right hand man :mj07: I love it

:shrug: What can I say......I've made one (losing) hockey bet so far and I've vowed not to make another until Willie resurfaces.....

Last edited: