Wilson? Thoughts on WVU-7

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

baltimore buc

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2001
Hudson, OH
wilson? would like to hear your thoughts wvu-uconn?.

my initial thoughts are lay the points. i think wvu gets the job done on the road. Hell, uconn ?could? of lost to pitt. Don?t you think they know their national championship dreams are over, but if they win the big east, they still get a ny day bowl. they can?t afford to come out flat here? I am seeing like a 27-10 ball game? am i missing something? :shrug:

Would like to see what you think

Wilson

Forum Member
Feb 8, 2002
1813 Virginia St
Being as objective as I possibly can...

I have been hearing a great deal of comments coming from the players about "defending their Big East Crown" Rodriguez apparently has chewed out some players about their effort against VT...but, as bad as they played, they still had a chance to win at the end.

Talent and speed...WVU has a huge advantage at about every position. I wouldn't worry too much about KayJay Harris being hurt...WVU has a very good back and WVUs O-Line will play with an attitude after being handled by VT last week. Remember WVU's O-Line is their strength. Pac Man Jones is a phenom at returning kicks and it wouldn't suprise me if he broke open the game.

Defensively, WVU is solid....they kept VT out of the end zone and they held marland out of the end zone until late into the game. WVU's Dbacks are very athletic and would be suprised if Orlovske can beat them...

With all that being said....I think UConn is catching WVU at a bad time...they will be focused and with the big difference in atleticism..I don't think this will be close. OTOH...if WVU was undefeated and heading to UCONN...I could see it being close....But, that ain't the case.

pirate fan

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2002
I agree, The only thing I see happening here is WVU crushing these guys. Normally I like home dogs but not in this spot. GL

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Chisler

Forum Member
Mar 15, 2003
California
Careful! the whole world will be on WV just like they were last night on the pack. we know what happened! it will not be as easy as you think! Uconn has a good passig game and they will put points up! also they have had an extra week to prepare!

baltimore buc

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2001
Hudson, OH
Wilson - thanks for the insight :clap:

Chisler - UConn has had one extra day then WVU

UConn last played on 9/30 (Thurs night) and WVU on 10/2 (sat afternoon)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg