WIN YOR $$$ BACK

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

TheBurgerKing

Forum Member
Jan 24, 2006
Alright gentleman, I know I usually don't post my own threads, but its my turn to give something back. This is a BIG play for me, and should be for all. We win tonight boys, we win!

*Knicks -3 @ HOME vs. Magic (660/600)

mustardmo

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 17, 2006
crazy..I was looking at this....I really like NY..might jump on board with ya...was thinking I had to be nuts to put $$$$ on these low lives but this might be the right play..good luck....might add this!!

kyle152641

Forum Member
Jan 22, 2006
hate to disagree but i like the magics with the points...they have been playing good of late!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

TheBurgerKing

Forum Member
Jan 24, 2006
I live and work in NYC, bet basketball every night, and never EVER bet the Knicks. But you know what it is, IT'S THAT TIME. Listen I can't give a worth-while writeup on this bet, because the truth is, a breakdown of stats here would only lead one the other way. I just know that tonight (maybe the only night for a while) is THAT night. If I'm wrong so be it. You probably won't see another BK post, but I see this game playing in my head already. We win by 10+, Knicks are fired up and do not want to have another 7 game losing streak this season. Larry Brown settles them down 4Q just enough to systematically put this game away. The only other thing I'll add is that if you aren't as confident as I, then bet the ML, but rest assure a Knickerbocker wins tonight. GL to all!

kenman

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2002
East Coast
TBK, like NYK alot tonight and I going to round robin parlay with WAS and ATL big tongiht.

NYK -4 10units from you...
WAS +3 10unit is a system play for me
ATL +6.5 10units system play from a friend

all three round robin parlay for 5units... GL TBK and thanks for the plays.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

TheBurgerKing

Forum Member
Jan 24, 2006
If I could only figure out how to post a picture I would show you what was on the cover of the New York Post the other day (a pic of Marbury blood dripping from his mouth like rambo so mad about a bad foul call that cost knicks the game that he looked as if he was going to cry.) NO WAY KNICK LOOSES TONIGHT!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg