winna winna

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Shifty Mac

RONNIE MONEY
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2006
Chico, CA
Saturday winners

hawaii -38.5 (giant play) louisiana tech shouldnt even score 14 this game, will give up 60 easily

Arkansas -5.5 early (big)

Florida -13.5 (small play)

Irish

Green&Orange
Forum Member
Jan 8, 2004
OH
Mac
I am on Ark and like the Hawaii play as well. Doing a bit more work before I write it up but it is a good lean for me. Especially after Jones comes out and blasted the press about the poor show of respect for Hawaii.

Cheers
Irish

Shifty Mac

RONNIE MONEY
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2006
Chico, CA
thanks

thanks

thanks irish, ya i just joined madjacks about a month ago, but i have been reading and following on this site for 2 years, last year rode your plays, it seemed like everygame that i looked at and liked, you agreed with as well, and i rode with u, especially last years junk MAC games... i think though, i might be the only one on BYU, since the line has continually dropped with my guy

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Shifty Mac

RONNIE MONEY
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2006
Chico, CA
arkansas

arkansas

been betting them all year, except the sc game, the SC game was my bet of the year, and it was the second week!!! love arkansas in the game too but little worried though, line has not adjusted at all with my guy, but in long run arkansas runs the ball all over tenn, if georgia's juno offense can put up 33 then lets see what arkansas can do

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg