Wisconsin

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

stockjockey

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 29, 2011
Milwaukee, WI
I know its UMASS but they looked good today. Implementing new 3-4 scheme on D and just pounded the ball all day. Good to see head coach Anderson not trying to change run heavy Badger offense. Thoughts Badger fans?

Hashish

Smoked
Forum Member
Sep 5, 2006
Surf City
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/l1rJ1iWyA_c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bjfinste

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
AZ
Tough to complain with three 100-yard rushers, and thought the defense looked great. Stave was awful in the first half, but was good to see him settle down after the break and hit a few long balls. Long-term, quarterback play is going to be the biggest concern.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

PocketAces

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 30, 2003
WI
I can't wait to see them against better competition. I think they will finish in the top 15.

Roger Baltrey

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2005
Anderson is a good solid coach. Worked with Urban Meyer at Utah before solid run at Utah St who had never done shit. Wisky will win 9-10 games.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

PocketAces

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 30, 2003
WI
Of course they looked good, they played UMASS.

I like you and all but your anti-everything Wi act is old man.

Go be happy.

Who do you cheer for in NCAA?

Were you not encouraged by ANYTHING they did today?

I get fucking with the tavern guys and pool husslers and dart dudes that you hang out with on the border but give me something positive once in a while.

:0074

Roger Baltrey

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2005
And the gophers are actually going to be decent this year so Bleeding has something. Vikings?:facepalm:

poolplayer8888

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 15, 2006

Go be happy.

I get fucking with the tavern guys and pool husslers and dart dudes that you hang out with on the border but give me something positive once in a while.

Purple is bitter about GB winning titles and the Queens never winning anything.....He says he is just on here to rile some of us up....I don't buy it..He never says anything good about Wis or GB......I think he is incapable of saying something good about Wisconsin football teams....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD

Go be happy.

I was playing in a softball tourney, I didn't see one play to be honest I guess I just thought it funny to say how good they looked as a 44 point favorite.

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Purple is bitter about GB winning titles and the Queens never winning anything.....He says he is just on here to rile some of us up....I don't buy it..He never says anything good about Wis or GB......I think he is incapable of saying something good about Wisconsin football teams....

You are correct about that, to be honest I don't mind the Badgers now that Bielama is gone. Couldn't stand that guy, I had positive things to say about Badgers two years ago and pool player you weren't around here when green bay won the bowl a couple years ago. I picked them throug the playoffs and Super Bowl and bet em every week. I am a gopher fan but I could care less about NCAA, I'll bet against them when I think they suck which is often

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

PocketAces

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 30, 2003
WI
You are correct about that, to be honest I don't mind the Badgers now that Bielama is gone. Couldn't stand that guy, I had positive things to say about Badgers two years ago and pool player you weren't around here when green bay won the bowl a couple years ago. I picked them throug the playoffs and Super Bowl and bet em every week. I am a gopher fan but I could care less about NCAA, I'll bet against them when I think they suck which is often

I absolutely hated Bielama too. That is what I'm back on the Badger Bandwagon.

I am so glad he is gone.

Bleed is one of the good guys here. Even though he hates my Packers I'd still consider him a friend and would buy him a beer anytime.

:toast:

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
I absolutely hated Bielama too. That is what I'm back on the Badger Bandwagon.

I am so glad he is gone.

Bleed is one of the good guys here. Even though he hates my Packers I'd still consider him a friend and would buy him a beer anytime.

:toast:

I'll try to ease up and bring some positivity, but you will not want to read my week 1 NFC north thread for week 1 and neither will my fellow Viking fans

PocketAces

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 30, 2003
WI
I'll try to ease up and bring some positivity, but you will not want to read my week 1 NFC north thread for week 1 and neither will my fellow Viking fans

I'm just giving you some shit. Don't change a thing!

I read everything you put out. It is honest handicapping. And I appreciate it all.

:0008