wise and wiser

ssb

Forum Member
Jun 4, 2006
i knopw its early, but who you lokking at for tonight..gota go to work and would like to see who you like before i make my plays

Thx keep hitting them

ssb

Forum Member
Jun 4, 2006
hey BBB

are you his spokesman, if not stay out of my thread

thx

BBB

Forum Member
Jun 19, 2005
why create a thread about this? If you must do this, and clutter the forum with one simple question for one person, it would be much better to just ask him for his email address and ask him that way, instead of doing this.

ssb

Forum Member
Jun 4, 2006
i would try and get his email, but you cant post them on this site..so i will ask him like this

ssb

Forum Member
Jun 4, 2006
what good is this site if you cant ask questions ..now they moved the thread

wise can i get your email addy so these guys will quit crying :mj07:

Last edited:

BleedDodgerBlue

Admin
Forum Member
Feb 12, 2004
los angeles
IntenseOperator said:
BleedDodgerBlue will you handle this

sorry intense my plate is already full. i'm not feeling well as i caught the fever that tim j from betryoal is spreading about costa rica and ecuador. the excitement of it all has me feeling rather faint.

gl
DOMINO MOTHER FCKR

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
BleedDodgerBlue said:
sorry intense my plate is already full. i'm not feeling well as i caught the fever that tim j from betryoal is spreading about costa rica and ecuador. the excitement of it all has me feeling rather faint.

gl
DOMINO MOTHER FCKR

:142smilie :142smilie :142smilie :142smilie :142smilie

I really dont know what is so funny about "Domino Mother Fckr", but it is hitting me as funny :mj07:

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
ssb said:
what good is this site if you cant ask questions ..now they moved the thread

wise can i get your email addy so these guys will quit crying :mj07:

because you look like a shill (noob that just posts in order suck off another member). Hopefully you aren't, but that's how it appears, and we are all cynical around here. gl!

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
should i have a turkey sandwich or a tuna sandwich.......does anybody know wise and wisers email, i'm sure he can help.

Blackman

Winghead
Forum Member
Aug 31, 2003
New Jersey
BleedDodgerBlue said:

I just lost it -- thanks for the laugh.

:mj07: :mj07: :142smilie :mj07:

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
ssb said:
hey all you guys in this thread :thefinger

I have to say ssb I am somewhat surprised that someone of your obviously superior social skills would stoop to such a mindless gesture as posting a smiley flipping off the less fortunate of this thread.

Please...........try to get back to the cerebral, insightful ssb that we have grown so accustomed to in your previous 26 posts. Buck up little soldier, tell mom you aren't going to eat your mashed turnips and lets get back to mindless task of blindly following dumb and dumber.

Remember, disappointment is fleeting, stupidity lasts a lifetime.

Bet on MyBookie