without raymond,i need

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

superbook

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2001
Saratoga Springs, NY
a. Why don't you look at some of the games yourself, this site is about sharing info not just stealing plays.

b. Why don't you go through the last weeks/months worth of posts to determine for yourself who the "hot" cappers are. Do you really expect someone to respond to your post and say "I'm the hot capper around here"

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

taoist

The Sage
Forum Member
wink.gif

------------------
Knowing ignorance is strength.
Ignoring knowledge is sickness.
If one is sick of sickness, then one is not sick.
The sage is not sick because he is sick of sickness.
Therefore he is not sick.
- Lao-Tsu, Tao Te Ching

P

PRO190

If aunte' had balls ,she would be my uncle...

wang dang make me sum chang..
biggrin.gif
:

boozee11

Forum Member
Sep 29, 2001
louisiana
if i had time to cap the games i would not have requested help superprick.what an idiot.
i am sorry my job doesn't allow me to sit by the computer all day.all i asked was for a little help tonight because i wanted the action and do not watch enough bball.i guess this site is just to help,not to get helped.then why is your freeloading ass hanging around.
i expect someone to say,"i like these 3 tonight because...also,you may want to check out amize,jmize and freak."
how FU**ING hard is that?

[This message has been edited by boozee11 (edited 12-11-2001).]

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bohawk

Forum Member
Dec 12, 1999
Lima ohio
Boozee: like Wash to win by 10.Not a "Hot" capper,but 4-1-1 so far. GL you have 4 min.

------------------
"Quick Watson,the Game`s afoot!" bohawk

superbook

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2001
Saratoga Springs, NY
Listed jerkweed, you posted at 6:47.

Twenty minutes later Starving Artist posted a topic "8-3 L 11 Posts/TUES POWERPLAY". Is 8-3 not hot enough for you? FWIW, his pick of St. Johns won so he's now 9-3.

20 minutes after that you sarcastically write back after no one responds directly to your post.

What do you want us to do, email you our picks everyday because you're so friggin' busy? Most of us here have full-time jobs too, if we were professional handicappers we'd be selling you our picks instead of giving them to you for free.

Teddy KGB

Senior Pimp
Forum Member
May 15, 2001
Morris County, NJ
Hey boozee, sups... Jmize is a solid capper and cabo is rockin too, but your best bet (time granted) is to reply to others posts and ask around[eventhough tonight didn't do much good]. But if you realy want to make some $$ check out NBA forum with JT and the crew. I havent even bothered capping NBA this year with them around. Oh yea word of advice, ignore some that come in here. Dont let them get to you. Anywho, gl in whatever u played.

------------------
THAT ACE COULD NOT HAVE HELPED YOU!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Nickelback

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2001
Southwest
In all fairness, I do think it is rather easy to open up some other threads/messages yourself instead of expecting people to post under your thread. . . there is some excellent information that cappers post under their own threads about games they like and the reasons for them.

One capper you may want to start following is Hoops because it looks to me like he is getting on a roll after a slow start.

Good luck boozee, and if you ever have some good info on a game, please share it with us!

RAZ

Forum Member
Jun 8, 2001
Stay away from Fresno tonight, LOL, just bust'em. Lot of great cappers, take a little time to look around. I unfortunately tied my hopes on Fresno tonight!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

boozee11

Forum Member
Sep 29, 2001
louisiana
thanks teddy,nickel and raz,that is the kind of response i expected.i appreciate the help.i do agree with sprbk on one point,i should not expect everyone to post under my thread,i'll get the hang of this.