Wizards + $500 worth a shot for playoff series win

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Are the Wizards really as bad as they've played the last 20 games? Are the Raptors really a dominant Number 1 seed? The answer is "no" in both cases.

Wizards and Raptors play each other about equally this year and last..and that's all that matters...not who had the bettor record. How do they play against one another.

Wizards still not quite use to having Wall back...but he'll play each and every game...problem with the Wizards last 20 is he's in one night out the next...no chemistry....with him fully back, they have a very solid 7 man rotation....they can play big or small...so believe this series comes down to Raptors bigs vs Wizards smalls....Raptor bench gets slight nod but not by much. Raptors haven't broken thru in playoffs so they don't have any mental edge..if anything, the Wiz have the mental edge for beating them 4 straight as an underdog a few years ago...it's the same cast for both teams for the most part...

I actually think this series is a dead heat with Raptors getting the edge only for home court...I'd be surprised if the Wizards don't win 3..,I think they get 4. At these odds, I wouldn't pass them up...I thought the odds would be something like $300 not $500...8s have beaten 1s...

eeeerock

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2006
I tried Wizards at that price as well,what the heck something could happen that is unexpected!!!

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
STARTING 5.

PG - @JohnWall
SG - @RealDealBeal23
SF - Otto
PF - @Keefmorris
C - @MGortat

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Still like this now at $550

Still like this now at $550

Look for this to be a 3 game series after a Wiz win tonight....think this goes 7...and Wiz at these odds are still a good pick