Wk 4 - Chiefs/ Ravens ??

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

BigSix

Forum Member
Jul 24, 2002
KC -3 ??? I ain't pulling the trigger yet but I'm locked and loaded.

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
jmo, but chiefs are finally playing a team that has a defense. wont be easy at all.

2 of 3 chiefs wins were vs nfl doormats.

im not buying into the kc hype just yet.

ivabign

Tosser
Forum Member
Feb 14, 2002
Southern California
was it Vermiel's 3rd year w/Rams when they won SB????

was it Vermiel's 3rd year w/Rams when they won SB????

Just an opinion, but I think this team is different than Seattle and Buffalo this year, maybe they ARE for real....

They have the offense, and the defense is playing better and they have a GOOD coaching staff....

On the contrary, it is Raven's defense that hasn't played anybody.....

I'm all over it like I was against Houston...

I would play it all the way up to -7

IMHO:cool:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
if the ravens stay tight early

if the ravens stay tight early

we`ll find out how physical the chiefs defense is....because they`re gonna see an awful lot of jamal lewis late.....and 2 years off the knee injury,he`s a flat out load.....the guy gets stronger as the game goes on.....i`d venture to say that he`s as physical a back as there is in the league right now and isn`t easy to catch from behind....

the chiefs need to jump the ravens early and force them to play from behind.....and the ravens run defense isn`t as staunch as it used to be.....priest holmes is absolutely loved in b`more,and i think he`ll do some business here....

this should be one helluva game if kyle boller doesn`t self destruct.....heap vs gonzales,too....should be fun....

Hooks

Forum Member
Aug 14, 2000
VEGAS
Guys, a reminder that it is VERY difficult as RD FAVS to cover the spread in back 2 back away games in the NFL.