woman k.o.`ed and comatose by man over parking spot

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
curious to hear the opinions on this one.....

i`m sitting here shaking my head....at the mentality involved here....the sheer idiocy of the woman trying to hold a spot for her boyfriend at 11:45 p.m.....and the sheer savagery of the guy punching her in the face twice and nearly killing her.....

wtf is wrong with these morons?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_...hit_the_girl_one_time_it_was_refl.html?r=news

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
Maximum sentence in order. The man is an obvious animal. My wife stands in at 4'11" 95 lbs. I would kill anyone who touched her. I wish her boyfriend had gotten a piece of this guy's ass before he took off like the obvious coward that he is.

Last edited:

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly declined to comment on whether Fuller is a potential menace to society.
:shrug: Rap sheet, knocks out small woman? What else do we need to know?

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
Almost forgot. Clearly unwise to use your wife to save a spot near midnight. Jmo.

Dice34

Off parole
Forum Member
Dec 18, 2004
D.O.C.
"I saw a guy running at me, I hit the girl, I jumped in my car and pulled away"

so she was attacking him but he was able to just look around, see a guy running at him, get back in the womans face, hit her, jump back in the car and pull away

"she just attacked me as soon as i got out of the car"

easy to say when the victim is in a coma and most likely wont remember any of it...sounds like a scumbag lawyer put him up to that

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
wouldn't the average guy just try to control the womans hands? Who would just haul off and sock her? Or maybe his name Fuller is just short for Fullershit.

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie