Woodbine 9/18

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Striker13

Forum Member
Mar 28, 2004
Chicago, IL
Summer Stakes Grade 3 Race 9-

This is a win and you're in for the Breeders Cup. The horse I'm playing here is Forum 3-1ml. I do not believe Pluck is the deserving favorite here and hope public money pours in on this horse. Forum brings Javy Castellano up to Canada. He has 1 other mount on the day but this is the reason Javy comes here. If you want to see something interesting watch the race on August 4where he tries to bite the horse he is battling with in the stretch. It is pretty quick but you can see his head go towards the other horse very quickly. In Forum's last race he exploded when he was hit with the whip each time in the stretch. Stormy Rush is the main challenger as the local horse that is 2 for 2 and training lights out as of late. Forum is the play, hoping for 2-1 odds, anything higher is a gift and will play triple place money if 3-1 or higher. Good luck if you play it.

Striker13

Forum Member
Mar 28, 2004
Chicago, IL
Not the way I thought this race would unfold. Thought Forum would be pressing or stalking and not on the lead like he was. Sorry if you played it.

Axle

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2004
Striker buddy,

We're all big boys, we place our bets and takes our chances....LOL....

Thanks for posting bud....it's all in the game......

Axle :SIB

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Axle

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2004
A lot of people say, "tomorrow's another day" for us it should be, "there's always another race." :mj07:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg