Woodson

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Hey Woodson,

I know you made the initial post about Navi-X and XMBC and I use that sometimes, it's a pretty good device. I saw you were pretty excited about Amazon Fire the other day? I had wondered why? I have a Roku, a jailbreaked Apple TV that I use for NaviX, and Chromecast. I just don't see the benefit of an Amazon Fire and they are going well under $99 with the promotions out there now. What do you like so much about it?

kneifl

JOSHNAUDI

That Guy
Forum Member
Dec 12, 2000
Seguin, TX
www.schwartz-associates.com
Hey Woodson,

I know you made the initial post about Navi-X and XMBC and I use that sometimes, it's a pretty good device. I saw you were pretty excited about Amazon Fire the other day? I had wondered why? I have a Roku, a jailbreaked Apple TV that I use for NaviX, and Chromecast. I just don't see the benefit of an Amazon Fire and they are going well under $99 with the promotions out there now. What do you like so much about it?

#kneifl

#:0008:0008:0008

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
Hey Jon,

Here is a quick list of my personal reasons

1. The Fire allows use of the true home audiophiles arsenal with 7.1 channel Digital sound. 2. voice enabled search queries literally say "Hemlock Grove" while pushing a remote button and it pulls it up. "Netflix new releases", blam its there.
3. Amazon Prime member means unlimited prime videos and music.
4. Preloaded with all previous purchases on Amazon
5. Manage secondary apps. As a developer, I can basically do anything. And that allows me to add quickly and easily without patches
6. Quad processing. It's fast.
7. USB connections
8. Game controller - and I do have one
9. HBOgo

good all around features and I have 7.1 klipsch back surround speakers and they finally get used

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Hey Jon,

Here is a quick list of my personal reasons

1. The Fire allows use of the true home audiophiles arsenal with 7.1 channel Digital sound. 2. voice enabled search queries literally say "Hemlock Grove" while pushing a remote button and it pulls it up. "Netflix new releases", blam its there.
3. Amazon Prime member means unlimited prime videos and music.
4. Preloaded with all previous purchases on Amazon
5. Manage secondary apps. As a developer, I can basically do anything. And that allows me to add quickly and easily without patches
6. Quad processing. It's fast.
7. USB connections
8. Game controller - and I do have one
9. HBOgo

good all around features and I have 7.1 klipsch back surround speakers and they finally get used

All good reasons, may pick one up. I have an in home surround system as well, but sometimes my neighbors call the cops on me......lol. They had a special not long ago for $15 off and I get a lot of Amazon GC's for doing ad stuff so it would only cost me my time. I didn't realize it had developer use, that's interesting.

kneifl

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
All good reasons, may pick one up. I have an in home surround system as well, but sometimes my neighbors call the cops on me......lol. They had a special not long ago for $15 off and I get a lot of Amazon GC's for doing ad stuff so it would only cost me my time. I didn't realize it had developer use, that's interesting.

kneifl

Let me know what ya think. :0008

Bet on MyBookie