World Cup Day

C-A-T-S

Forum Member
Mar 5, 2004
Ky
Anybody playing Dubai tomorrow? I'll check out the form and post some picks later.

danmurphy jr

Forum Member
Sep 14, 2004
Don't know if you'll get too much w/so many international horses. Here are some of the American entries(my favorites),there are more and Nakatani has a few mounts. He does well here
Dubai
1st #12 Spring At Last - Garrett K. Gomez 1st
2nd #4 Day Pass - Garrett K. Gomez No
3rd #8 Friendly Island - Garrett K. Gomez 2nd
3rd #3 Harvard Avenue - Corey S. *** no
4th #8 Obrigado(FR) David Flores **** no
4th #14 Honey Ryder - Garrett K. Gomez
5th #5 Lava Man - Corey S. Nakatani no
5th #11 English Channel - John R. V
5th #12 Miesque's Approval - Eddie Castro
6th #7 Invasor(ARG) - Fernando Jara 1st

Last edited:

danmurphy jr

Forum Member
Sep 14, 2004
On the homepage of Equibase.com at the lower right corner you can get Dubai entries and info.
Note: Starts early Saturday morning

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

C-A-T-S

Forum Member
Mar 5, 2004
Ky
Sorry guys. I fell asleep last last night while I was waiting for my son to go to sleep so I could cap these races. I ran up to Keeneland and bet the last 4 races on the card. The best I've done so far is hit 2 out of the top 3 which ='s nothing.

In the 6th I have:

5-Lava Man
10-Admire Moon
11-English Channel
13-Daiwa Major

7th race does not provide much value. I singled Invasor on top of everything. I think the extra distance will be the difference between Discreet Cat and Invasor. A price I like is the 3, Bullish Luck. This horse has earned almost 7,000,000 so he has to know where the line is.

Florida Derby:

3/1,4,5/1,4,5,8

Good luck!!

C-A-T-S

Forum Member
Mar 5, 2004
Ky
2 out of 3 again.

Admire Moon won and Daiwa Major was 3rd. Lava Man was last. I hope he wasn't hurt. All I have is the results from the World Cup home page.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

C-A-T-S

Forum Member
Mar 5, 2004
Ky
Thanks Dan. I've had a great time losing $500 before, so I don't necessarily have to win to enjoy myself. It is always nice to win a little though. Invasor put me up pretty nicely for the day.

Classic order of finish:

Invasor
Premium Tap
Bullish Luck

I have no idea what the tri paid though. If you can find anything, please let me know,

Discreet Cat was last. Same as Lava Man, I hope he was not hurt.

Gonna play another exacta on the Fl Derby:

3/8,9

C-A-T-S

Forum Member
Mar 5, 2004
Ky
Thanks. I made more on show money on Bullish Luck than I made on the tri. He was 10-1 ml, but must have gone off WAY higher than that. Good day!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie