World Series Wager

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Wager Jitsu

Forum Member
Jan 1, 2010
MA
Hello Bases Cappers. Look forward to having a fun and profitable season on the bases.

I cap pitchers, lineups (splits of both), ballparks, weather and streaks. I'm sure we'll delve deeper into how we all cap games as the season goes along.

I love baseball totals and first five bets.

I made a small wager on Tampa Bay Rays to win the WS at +1900.

They regressed last year in a tough divisiion, but this team is stacked with talent.

Rotation of:

Garza
Shields
Price
Davis- a beast
Niemann- longtime top prospect derailed a bit by injuries came on strong last year.

The addition of Soriano and possibly Benoit might make this bullpen viable. Howell is a relief ace.

Longoria, Zobrist, Bartlett and Pena make up an infield that rivals the New York's. Shoppach adds punch and patience behind the plate. Their outfield of Upton, Crawford and Joyce/Kapler is going top flight. They picked up Blalock to DH against righties.

If Burrell comes around and can hit lefties well, this team has a legit shot to win the division and the WS. Sure, it's premature, but it's a future bet.

I also wager the over 89.5 win total.

Lastly, I love Joe Maddon as a manager. He always outmanages Francona, and I'm one of those A-Hole Red Sox fans- lol.

Wager Jitsu

Forum Member
Jan 1, 2010
MA
I forgot to mention the best part that makes Tampa a sleeper this year.

The help on the way.

Jeremy Hellickson is a sick left hander that WILL be in the majors at some point this year. In what capacity remains to be seen.

Outfield Desmond Jennings is another Carl Crawford in the making.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Wager Jitsu

Forum Member
Jan 1, 2010
MA
you an unders guy? love some first 5inn unders. working on a system for unders throughout the year. scouting defenses, parks and some deceiving ERAs.

I go through a progession to see what comes out. I start with Pitcher splits (vs. lineup, what month he is pitching in, left/right, streak, ballpark etc....) and then look at the weather.

Weather.com has great weather info.

If you catch two mediocre flyball pitchers on a hot muggy day with wind blowing out, I'd bet the over-- assuming all the other factors point to it as well.

Other days call for an under.

Looking forward to sharing, learning and winning cash!!!