WORM.....hope you see this

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

bishqqq

Forum Member
Aug 18, 2002
OHIO
1st off, congrats & thnx on a great football season.....i think you're a pretty sharp guy & would like your thoughts on the wireless/telecom sector...........i realize everyone is busy so no biggie if you cant reply.........i own motorola (MOT)....& powerwave (PWAV)........good trading to all madjackers........bish........p.s.........may the Massillon Tigers FREAKIN FINALLY WIN THE OHIO HIGH SCHOOL STATE CHAMPIONSHIP tommorrow @ fawcett stadium(pro football hall of fame stadium) .....its been 35 years since we won(22 time state champs).........UGH.....LOL

worm44

Forum Member
Nov 20, 2002
bishqqq said:
1st off, congrats & thnx on a great football season.....i think you're a pretty sharp guy & would like your thoughts on the wireless/telecom sector...........i realize everyone is busy so no biggie if you cant reply.........i own motorola (MOT)....& powerwave (PWAV)........good trading to all madjackers........bish........p.s.........may the Massillon Tigers FREAKIN FINALLY WIN THE OHIO HIGH SCHOOL STATE CHAMPIONSHIP tommorrow @ fawcett stadium(pro football hall of fame stadium) .....its been 35 years since we won(22 time state champs).........UGH.....LOL

Pwav--a great fallen angel (stock that was huge years ago now not so strong)--it is slooowlly going back up---like it a lot....good call.......

Mot--Sorry to say-they have had better days-i dont know where you bought it (price?) but I would move on to another equity....just my opinion.....it close to a 52 week high so............anyway good luck and thanks.......

Last edited:

bishqqq

Forum Member
Aug 18, 2002
OHIO
thnx for the reply!!!!!............how are you playin wireless sector (it looks like a profitable area) & would you be willing to share any of your market ideas for '06.......again & i appreciate you lettin me pick your brain,,,,lol.........thnx............bish

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Roger Baltrey

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2005
This guy should ask him what technique to use when going down on his girlfriend! WWWWEEEEEAAAAAKKKKKK!