Worst coach in College football....

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

vyrus858

Forum Member
Apr 9, 2003
San Diego, CA
Def not...Im sure you just maintan that perception because Rodriguez lost you money tonight, that does not necessarly make him a bad coach...He has a great program their and I believe this team will be the class of the depleted Big East next year, especially with that stud Colson

sportsjunkie

Forum Member
Jun 5, 2003
New York
actually i did not lose money on WV,had them in ateaser +3,was a push, merely stating he has one of the most undisciplined teams, Mia,FL like. If he were as good as people say there is no way this team should have lost tonight, horrible play calling, poor use of Marshall, Colson & Williams. Hope they make a BCS i will prosper if they do.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

AceManti1

Forum Member
Jul 30, 2004
WVU has no chance at a BCS, well be going to the Tire Bowl :cursin:

and yea i had WVU, bastards. :scared

BIF

Forum Member
Why is Riley a bad coach ?

I think he is alright and I'm going back to his days in the CFL with Winnipeg...I'm not saying OSU's collapse vs USC didn't piss me off as I want to see Auburn play Oklahoma for the "crystal football", but I think he made Stephen Jackson better last year and into a real potential NFL star.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

loophole

Forum Member
Jul 14, 1999
nc
i don't know, rodriguez's playcalling in the endgame yesterday had to rank up their with the worst i've ever seen (and i had pitt).

Blackman

Winghead
Forum Member
Aug 31, 2003
New Jersey
Wouldn't say Rodriguez is the worst in the nation, but the fact that his team is so undisciplined is a direct reflection on him. How many 15 yard personal fouls did they have yesterday?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

loophole

Forum Member
Jul 14, 1999
nc
no doubt the zebras we're laid some extremely subjective pf's on the 'neers, but the coaching decision to go deep twice from the 32 on third and 3 instead of trying to get a first down and move within tying fg range is inexplicable to me. i looked and on both plays and wv had no one in a pattern just across the first down marker, instead going for broke with the downfield pass. i guess rodriguez has no confidence in his team winning in ot.

FUNKY1

Forum Member
Oct 1, 2004
Columbus, OH
loophole said:
no doubt the zebras we're laid some extremely subjective pf's on the 'neers, but the coaching decision to go deep twice from the 32 on third and 3 instead of trying to get a first down and move within tying fg range is inexplicable to me. i looked and on both plays and wv had no one in a pattern just across the first down marker, instead going for broke with the downfield pass. i guess rodriguez has no confidence in his team winning in ot.
He might not be the worst but I think that he gets much more respect than he has earned.

The use of the clock was horrid along with the play calling at the end at the end of the game . They were wasting a good 25 seconds even after a 1st down. The play calling from the sideline slows things down. The last few plays have already been talked about

He doesn't use his talent on offense properly or adjust his game plan when he faces some unexpected wrinkles from the opposing team. They could have benefited all year by occasionally throwing a 10-yard pass instead of the all or nothing sideline ball to that goon Henry.

Yes -- I had them last night !!!!