Wright State/ Arizona

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Marra

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2002
Chicago, Tempe
Wright State is getting 23.5 against arizona. UofA is good and all but their a little hyped up. I bet San Diego getting 24 against them the other night and they covered easily. Since I live in AZ, I see them play all the time- Lute brings in his mop ups with 5 minutes left to play in the 1st half. What do you think?
Edit/Delete Message

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
actually asu is usually over hyped...picked for 5th 6th every year when they are consistantly a 9th place team!

jk

as for UA, Lute generally hasn't/doesn't bring in the scrubs until the VERY end of the game (im talking last 2 mins). However his teams traditionally play up to and down to their level of comp. Lute does have a tremendous record at home and in the pre-season NIT, but 24 is a tough number to cover for a talented but young team. My advice...save you're money and bet on the Cats in the Garden vs Michigan and then Wake.....

ststrl

Yo Eleven!
Forum Member
Sep 26, 2000
Los Angeles
gjn23 said:
actually asu is usually over hyped...picked for 5th 6th every year when they are consistantly a 9th place team!
QUOTE]

:142smilie

Agree agree. UofA looked pretty iffy the other night. We played too fast if you ask me. Guys were throwing passes a hundred miles an hour and we just semed to be playing ahead of ourselves, add to the fact that it was the first game of the year.

Isiah Fox is back for this game, which means we will have a much stronger/bigger presence in the paint. 24 points does seem a bit high here. Typically UofA is a seond half team so i would normally advise on a Wright St. 1H play however after seeing us destroy USD in the 1H then keel over the 2H, I'd advise staying away from this one here. Too many questions like did Wright over achieve the other day vs Tulsa, did UofA have a bad night vs USD?

I'd advise a NO PLAY here.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Nickelback

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2001
Southwest
I agree with the above two especially with plays when they face Michigan and hopefully Wake in the final. AZ missed Fox badly against SD especially in the second half. They get him back tonight and Frye should benefit the most