Wright State-Youngstown St

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

loskelly

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2007
Milwaukee, WI
I'm thinking Wright state here, I mean come on, -2.5 points? I know people say "trap" game and all that non sense but the bottom line here is that this game will be double digit win for WSU.

Face the facts, they are tied for the conference lead and this is their last game, Butler has 2 more. Youngstown has another game also on saturday, so this game was not be their complete focus this week. Wright State has won 9 straight games and both of these teams reside in Ohio. Wright State will have a few bus loads of fans cheering them on for at least a share of the Horizon league crown. Face it, these teams are in 2 different phases of their season, WSU having momentum knowing they can tie or win the Horizon league title, they have a realistic chance of winning the league tourney and making the Dance and they have won 9 straight.

Youngstown however has 2 more regular season games and maybe 2 more in the Horizon tourney then it will be class and partying for the rest of the schoolyear.

instead of crunching #'s on this game, look at the facts and what's at stake here.

Wright State big tonight!!!