Wrist watches

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

NIEM36

Child Please
Forum Member
Feb 6, 2002
chicago
Currently I have a tag heuer aquaracer. Looking to get an up grade. I am looking at the Rolex submariner, but it looks very similar to my current watch. What are younguys weaing, and what do you suggest? Looking to stay around 5-6k.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Currently I have a tag heuer aquaracer. Looking to get an up grade. I am looking at the Rolex submariner, but it looks very similar to my current watch. What are younguys weaing, and what do you suggest? Looking to stay around 5-6k.

Another madjack millionaire.:0071

5-6k for a watch.....motherfucker:scared

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
Fossil watch here, they cost around 100 bucks and are nice, never had a problem :shrug: I think it's a waste of money to spend 6 or 7 k for a watch :shrug:

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Fossil watch here, they cost around 100 bucks and are nice, never had a problem :shrug: I think it's a waste of money to spend 6 or 7 k for a watch :shrug:

100 bucks to you might be like 10 cents to him. YOU are over doing it.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex

Clearly he's not worried about the accuracy or longevity of the time piece. I do think it's funny he thinks this is a forum full of people dropping $6K on a watch. I'm sure the boys will be along soon to ask him why is watch budget is so low.

:sadwave:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
I do think it's funny he thinks this is a forum full of people dropping $6K on a watch.

:sadwave:

Two things I have learned about the people of Madjacks....

1) Every girl is unattractive and never up to the standards of the Madjack community.

2) 98 percent of Madjack members are loaded.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Betone

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2004
Monument, CO

Watch sales are at a all time low......not much status anymore as people use cell phones to check time.....Just saying GL :0008

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex
was that fast enough penguin...........started collecting vintage watches back in the 70's. I wear my old stainless steel breitling daily, it's very old, but very nice.

It did take you two minutes. I had the under and fortunately the line was 3.5.

First ticket I cashed today.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

NIEM36

Child Please
Forum Member
Feb 6, 2002
chicago
Guys you are totally wrong. I value the dollar just as much as anyone else here does. I certainly am not a high roller. Work has been going well, and have been hitting some nice bonuses. I like watches, and feel it is time for an upgrade. Everyone has hobbies, and will spend a lot of money on things they enjoy. Some people spend their money on cars, clothing, hobbies, hookers, or whatever. Everyone on here has hobbies, and yes it may not cost 5-6k at one time, but over time a can assure you have spent that much on your hobby.

The Boys

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 17, 2001
Royal Oak, Michigan, a Detroit Suburb
Guys you are totally wrong. I value the dollar just as much as anyone else here does. I certainly am not a high roller. Work has been going well, and have been hitting some nice bonuses. I like watches, and feel it is time for an upgrade. Everyone has hobbies, and will spend a lot of money on things they enjoy. Some people spend their money on cars, clothing, hobbies, hookers, or whatever. Everyone on here has hobbies, and yes it may not cost 5-6k at one time, but over time a can assure you have spent that much on your hobby.

Check out the vintage/used watch market. Big bang for the buck.