Wrong Lines For this Week

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

bigfootballfan

Forum Member
Oct 5, 2006
Ok Im gonna post my wrong lines for this week early this time. 2-0 again last week so as usual, I'm going to shoot down another 2 for everyone.

Louisville vs Connecticut +27

Take Connecticut! Louisville NEVER covers when they play against Connecticut for the past 2 games. This is the last game for Connecticut this season and they have nothing to lose! A team with nothing to lose is dangerous :scared

TCU -17 vs Air Force

TCU is #2 in rushing defense while what Air Force can do is just to rush lol Their passing offense is ranked 2nd LAST in the division. So...just use a bit of your imagination and you know what will happen. :mj07:

GL to everyone again!!!

Sun Tzu

Forum Member
Nov 10, 2003
Houston, Texas
Texas was Number 1 against the run and how did that work out against Texas AM? Michigan was No 1 before Ohio State.

JMO but folks make way too much out of those numbers...so many factors that dont correlate to the performance in any game or vs any team.

blgstocks

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2005
So. Cal
Texas was Number 1 against the run and how did that work out against Texas AM? Michigan was No 1 before Ohio State.

JMO but folks make way too much out of those numbers...so many factors that dont correlate to the performance in any game or vs any team.

Michigan held OSU to a few big runs and that was it, and they covered.

Keep the good work up bigfootballfan, have liked all your plays so far, but I feel that those lines are pretty sharp. Bet on Uconn and they burned me bad, they are not that good of a football team and Ville has been very solid all year. Cant justify laying that many, but kinda expect a blowout in that one.
I like TCU this week but 17 is alot of chalk to lay on a team that just doesnt show up some weeks.

GL, and will I be seeing you in hoops or are you strictly foots?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bigfootballfan

Forum Member
Oct 5, 2006
Thank you Blgstocks. Yep you'll definitely see me in Hoops. This post should be my last for NCAA football as I don't really do postseason, it's way too unpredictable in my opinion. GL everyone.