Wrong Lines This Week!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

bigfootballfan

Forum Member
Oct 5, 2006
Ok 2-0 last week and this week I'll shoot down another 2 for everyone here.

Boise St -3 vs Nevada
God what the hell is wrong with bookmakers at the end of the season? lol it's simply as that, now listen carefully, the Broncos have won every matchup since 1999 by at least 35 points!!!!!
so -3?! I'll kill myself if I don't take it :mj07:

USC -9 vs ND

Just take USC, that's all. Im so surprised this week I don't see all these USC overrated, USC sucks or I'm-betting-against-it posts that often anymore. I guess people have learnt their lessons? :SIB

Whatever you play, GL everyone!

tulah

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2003
So Cal
Ok 2-0 last week and this week I'll shoot down another 2 for everyone here.

Boise St -3 vs Nevada
God what the hell is wrong with bookmakers at the end of the season? lol it's simply as that, now listen carefully, the Broncos have won every matchup since 1999 by at least 35 points!!!!!
so -3?! I'll kill myself if I don't take it :mj07:

Boise St seems too good to be true.
10yrs ago I asked my Dad how to cap sports. He told me, find the game that looks like it can't lose.
Then fade it. most of the time thats the case.
Best of luck!!!

Im so surprised this week I don't see all these USC overrated, USC sucks or I'm-betting-against-it posts that often anymore. I guess people have learnt their lessons? :SIB

My thoughts exactly:SIB

davids81

Forum Member
Oct 4, 2006
10yrs ago I asked my Dad how to cap sports. He told me, find the game that looks like it can't lose.
Then fade it. most of the time thats the case.
Best of luck!!!

Is there any irony in this quote, and the posts abound suggesting that we bet USC??

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

tulah

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2003
So Cal
Is there any irony in this quote, and the posts abound suggesting that we bet USC??

All i'm saying is be carefull with Boise St.
BTW the line is 2.5 @Bet Jamaica

I NEVER suggested anyone to bet anything.
If you are a regular to this site you would know
that there are many USC haters. :mj20:

Greggraffin,
whats your point?

bigfootballfan

Forum Member
Oct 5, 2006
HAHAHA thanks for the Thanksgiving money idiotic bookmakers!!!!!! BOISE ST's LINE IS A JOKE!!! :mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

Just in case you aren't watching the game it's a total 1 sided walkover for Boise St haha

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bigfootballfan

Forum Member
Oct 5, 2006
:mj07: :mj07: :mj07: USC!! LOL But I can totally tell next week people will keep continuing to fade on USC... sigh... wake up!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg