Wrong lines!!!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

bigfootballfan

Forum Member
Oct 5, 2006
I found these 2 lines are totally wrong!

Purdue +3 vs Illinois and Wake Forest +8.5 vs Floride St

Illinois is basically a shitty team and Purdue which is a better team get points?! All Illinois can win is Eastern Illinois and was very luck against Mich St (I guess all their luck has run out after winning over Mich St)

I got fed up with Florida St, look at them vs Boston College last time, everyone thought they would win and see what happened? For f**k sake they even lost to Maryland! :mj07: Lee can only throw INTs, trust me.

so take Purdue +3 and Wake Forest +8.5 early!

Last edited:

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
I got fed up with Florida St, look at them vs Boston College last time, everyone thought they would win and see what happened? For f**k sake they even lost to Maryland! :mj07: Weatherford can only throw INTs, trust me.

so take Purdue +3 and Wake Forest +8.5 early!

tough to throw interceptions when youre not playing.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Ronnie

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2000
At the bar
He is somewhat of an improvement over Weatherford but that line makes me wanna take the Seminoles. Wake has been playing well at home but think Tallahassee will be too much for them. FSU needs this game badly as they are likely to lose to Florida.

bigfootballfan

Forum Member
Oct 5, 2006
He is somewhat of an improvement over Weatherford but that line makes me wanna take the Seminoles. Wake has been playing well at home but think Tallahassee will be too much for them. FSU needs this game badly as they are likely to lose to Florida.

What do you think of Purdue +3 then?

Btw, usually a team that badly needs a win loses. It's all about the pressure they are under, Wake Forest has nothing to lose!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Ronnie

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2000
At the bar
If I had to pick a side, I would take Illinois. They are better on both sides of the ball. Offense is 21st and Defense is 22nd. Purdues offense is 32nd and Defense 30th. Illinois at home with a much worse record than Purdue giving points tells me to take the Illini. If they can beat Purdue, it would possibly ruin Purdues bowl chances.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bigfootballfan

Forum Member
Oct 5, 2006
looks like another winnah for me! 20-0 WF half time! :scared and btw, Lee threw 2 INTs already? See?! lol