Wrong team favored

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Devil Dog

Forum Member
Feb 1, 2004
Springfield, Ohio
Penn St. -2'
Kenny Guiton is one of the best QBs that you have never heard of. Not better than Braxton Miller but he would start in many college programs. Don't miss this wager. Ohio St has the talent and the points.
Semper Fidelis
Devil Dog

capping-guru

Forum Member
Oct 3, 2011
Penn St. -2'
Kenny Guiton is one of the best QBs that you have never heard of. Not better than Braxton Miller but he would start in many college programs. Don't miss this wager. Ohio St has the talent and the points.
Semper Fidelis
Devil Dog

When you say many college programs are you talking No. 60-120 or a top 50 program? If you are talking top 50, you couldnt be more off!:facepalm:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the addict

BI-WINNING
Forum Member
Oct 9, 2009
PA proud
I actually think he is a very good qb.....people around the program talk very highly of him, and urban meyer has compared him to tebow in regards of work ethic and wanting to compete.....

When you have a guy who is talented enough to be recruited by big time programs, and has a work eithic like he apparently does, I no doubt consider him a very good option regardless of what program you are in...

And did anyone else watch the end of that game....he came in with no game experience and was very good and won a game that braxton miller couldn't....

Best in country....no way

Worst in country....closer to being best then worst...

Will he be great? Noone knows, but I would say all signs point to yes....

All of that being said, I do not think the wrong team is favored...I have laughed at this psu program for most of the past years....they are tough and gritty and winners.....

They win this game 23-19 imo....

Gl fellas..

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the addict

BI-WINNING
Forum Member
Oct 9, 2009
PA proud
Brax miller most likely will start so doesn't really matter...

He is 100% according to osu team officials and miller himself...

eagleone

Forum Member
Jul 27, 2007
Devil Dog... I don't think serious disrespect was meant to you or Kenny Guiton. I think the main point was how can you say a guy who put together an excellent drive be considered an elite college quarterback. Yes, he was good, but let's not get hasty on our praise just yet. At the same time, Braxton Miller proved last year and this year so far, he is just not durable, so Guiton will have his chances to prove you and himself to be a good college quarterback. I like you, am a big OSU fan and truly hope both of them have opportunities to run the table.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

elmer fudd

Forum Member
Jun 6, 2010
U.S.A.
Penn St. -2'
Semper Fidelis
Devil Dog

i agree the wrong team is favored, osu wins this game by 7++:toast: :toast: