WSEX - withdrawals

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

TheNuts

Forum Member
Feb 17, 2004
Dallas
Has anyone had problems with WSEX sending checks lately? I know they were have some "processor" problems, but I have been waiting for a measly $200 check since the week after the Super Bowl.

Thanks.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GoldenTaint

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 26, 2009
Has anyone had problems with WSEX sending checks lately? I know they were have some "processor" problems, but I have been waiting for a measly $200 check since the week after the Super Bowl.

Thanks.

Still waiting on mid-March w/d.

kegray1

Benneteau fan
Forum Member
Nov 4, 2004
Houston
It is funny how the processor works just fine for incoming cash.
Outgoing has a different problem.

Do a google search on this topic. WSEX has had this problem for a long time now.
Best to find another place as rumors are they have no cash.
Again, it is rumors, but this is not a new problem for them.

I bailed on them back in Nov. and they were giving people this same song and dance then.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kegray1

Benneteau fan
Forum Member
Nov 4, 2004
Houston
Hate to be negative but if you guys can get WSEX to send cash quickly then maybe you can turn some of this water I have into wine as well.

They just don't send cash fast.

Intimidator

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2001
Minneapolis Mn.
Been wating and lied to for 2 months. Been told my check is in the next batch for 6 weeks. So apparently there has been no checks for 6 weeks or they are liars, I let you decide that answer for your self. I connect live to talk to them and as soon as I mention a payout issue they disconnect. I call them and the yell at me and hang up. Something is seriously wrong going on there. I need my money and would never ever play there again.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
5dimes pays within 24 hours. Betjamaica pays within 24 hours, 2 non sponsors I use pay within 24 hours.

Yet.....

WSEX takes months and months and months to pay:shrug:

Why would anyone play at WSEX:shrug:

I know I would never deposit money there. Stay away, but hey, to each their own. I guess they pay eventually which is good, but if any book takes longer then 1 week to pay you, don't play there. Why deal with all the hassle:shrug:

If other books in Costa Rica, Jamaica, Antigua, etc. can pay you in 24 hours, why can't WSEX? Makes you wonder.

I mean I received money from some books THE SAME DAY

Boggles my mind why anybody would deposit money at WSEX, but hey as I said earlier, to each their own.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kegray1

Benneteau fan
Forum Member
Nov 4, 2004
Houston
The situation has not changed in over a year so why is it going to get any better this month?