WSU/UNLV

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

joefrog91

Rah, Rah, TCU!
Forum Member
Nov 13, 2002
Waco, TX
I'm so glad I backed off my Under lean. :0042

I'm not watching the game since my daughter was watching cartoons. As soon as she's asleep I'll start watching.

I've been following on Gamecast. Are the teams just not playing defense or have they been fluke plays?

airportis

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2006
NJ
what a giant pussy the UNLV coach is. 0-2 after losing to Northern Arizona and you are about half a yard out with 3 seconds left till halftime...and you kick a FG like a pussy instead of having some guts and going for the TD.

joefrog91

Rah, Rah, TCU!
Forum Member
Nov 13, 2002
Waco, TX
what a giant pussy the UNLV coach is. 0-2 after losing to Northern Arizona and you are about half a yard out with 3 seconds left till halftime...and you kick a FG like a pussy instead of having some guts and going for the TD.

Tells you how much he trusts his players.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

foxglove

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 26, 2012
I mean u can't go for half a yard? ??????? Any reasons not to make the difference between winner and loser? Go for It! Go for the TD! Bonehead BS PUSSY callin mama's boy sob' right I mean come on already!

foxglove

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 26, 2012
:shrug: I mean u can't go for half a yard? ??????? Any reasons not to make the difference between winner and loser? Go for It! Go for the TD! Bonehead BS PUSSY callin mama's boy sob' right I mean come on already! :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Nole

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2002
Knoxville, Tn USA
:shrug: I mean u can't go for half a yard? ??????? Any reasons not to make the difference between winner and loser? Go for It! Go for the TD! Bonehead BS PUSSY callin mama's boy sob' right I mean come on already! :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

Dam right foxglove!!!! Post that shit twice!!!!

Chicken-shit coach!!!

Oh, welcome to Madjack's!!!!!

:toast:

joefrog91

Rah, Rah, TCU!
Forum Member
Nov 13, 2002
Waco, TX
:00hour I'm happy I have a push right now, but knowing they left 4 pts off the board earlier is annoying. But hey, a push is better than a loss.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg