Wtf. Is it me or does this shit keeps happening!!?!??

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
I never understood why people would be jealous or complain about posters. I think it takes a brave person to put their plays out there BECAUSE of critcism like this. I, for one, appreciate the help, as I am no capper.

I think the worst thing someone can do on a handicapping site is bash a person's losing plays. No matter how you feel about someone, you shouldn't gloat about plays they post that lose. I don't want anyone's play to go tits up.

Having said that, there have been plenty of guys coming through the place who pad their stats, lie about money won, post lines not available to any other human, and so on. When they go 10-3 they make sure to let you know, but when they go 1-12, it's crickets until they go 3-1 again, then you get "3-1 on my last 4 posted plays!" Fuck that noise! Then, God forbid someone mention it! THEY become the asshole! :shrug:

Anyone who has been here 20 years can remember when guys actually posted INFORMATION! Lots of guys! All we have now is 95% of the guys here posting, "Take UCLA tonight!" Who gives a fuck about that? Sadly, that's where we are at, and I've fallen into that camp. I used to give decent write-ups, and hand off information I'd stumble onto. I'd go 4-1, and there would be 30 hits on the post. Then, you see some asshole who lies about his record, past posts plays, literally changes losing plays into winners, and he'd get 2,500 hits, and 20 posts with people saying, "Great job!" "You're the best!" "I would blow you if you were here!"

Then, someone might have the audacity to say, "You went 2-2 last night, not 3-1", and the slobs come in: "Stay the fuck out of his thread, HATER!" Really? You guys are that fucking blind and dumb? So the guy goes 2-2, says he went 3-1, and a couple days later posts he's 4-0 over the week! The morons line up to see what this savant has next!

He didn't go 4-0!........"Shut the fuck up, HATER!" "Stay out of his thread if you don't like what he has to say!"

This place is just another version of those Saturday shows you all salivated over. You know the ones that you all say you don't watch because they are all touts? The guys that all went 7-2 last week, and 3-0 on their 'big plays"? You couldn't wait for their free play! That's what we have here now.

You don't give a shit if the guy is a liar, as long as the facade is pretty. A guy can go 3-36, tell you he's 36-3, and you will bet the house on his next play, AND tell him how grateful you are for him, and "Fuck the haters!"

Strange days indeed -- most peculiar, mama. Roll!

rockyb

# 1 LEAF FAN
Forum Member
Apr 4, 2006
ACC
I wonder who you post as on a regular basis?

Seems a little sketchy that Riff-Raff is on your friend list, and you on his. I mean, he stopped posting, you started........you have no posts til today, yet he's friended you?

Weird.

Ok Paul Blart. You Mj?s mall cop now. Did that investigating in people?s profiles get you off or something. You get em loser. Lol, :142smilie

MikeMcG8

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 30, 2015
Philadelphia
I think the worst thing someone can do on a handicapping site is bash a person's losing plays. No matter how you feel about someone, you shouldn't gloat about plays they post that lose. I don't want anyone's play to go tits up.

Having said that, there have been plenty of guys coming through the place who pad their stats, lie about money won, post lines not available to any other human, and so on. When they go 10-3 they make sure to let you know, but when they go 1-12, it's crickets until they go 3-1 again, then you get "3-1 on my last 4 posted plays!" Fuck that noise! Then, God forbid someone mention it! THEY become the asshole! :shrug:

Anyone who has been here 20 years can remember when guys actually posted INFORMATION! Lots of guys! All we have now is 95% of the guys here posting, "Take UCLA tonight!" Who gives a fuck about that? Sadly, that's where we are at, and I've fallen into that camp. I used to give decent write-ups, and hand off information I'd stumble onto. I'd go 4-1, and there would be 30 hits on the post. Then, you see some asshole who lies about his record, past posts plays, literally changes losing plays into winners, and he'd get 2,500 hits, and 20 posts with people saying, "Great job!" "You're the best!" "I would blow you if you were here!"

Then, someone might have the audacity to say, "You went 2-2 last night, not 3-1", and the slobs come in: "Stay the fuck out of his thread, HATER!" Really? You guys are that fucking blind and dumb? So the guy goes 2-2, says he went 3-1, and a couple days later posts he's 4-0 over the week! The morons line up to see what this savant has next!

He didn't go 4-0!........"Shut the fuck up, HATER!" "Stay out of his thread if you don't like what he has to say!"

This place is just another version of those Saturday shows you all salivated over. You know the ones that you all say you don't watch because they are all touts? The guys that all went 7-2 last week, and 3-0 on their 'big plays"? You couldn't wait for their free play! That's what we have here now.

You don't give a shit if the guy is a liar, as long as the facade is pretty. A guy can go 3-36, tell you he's 36-3, and you will bet the house on his next play, AND tell him how grateful you are for him, and "Fuck the haters!"

What your saying is true i know I've seen enough of it. I agree people should be corrected if they post something incorrect but there is a difference in the people that post incorrectly on purpose and the people who do it by accident. Some people are quick to assume its malicious without checking the posters track record. I guess its just a shame that some of the really good guys on here have gotten run out of here and I think Riff was one of them

Had to edit my reply to ask, if someone who posts their plays lies routinely and posts misinformation why does anyone read their thread and why cant Jack have them banned? I know people come back under other usernames (since I was accused of doing so) but seems like those get sniffed out pretty quickly.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Wayne Vegas

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 10, 2017
The Dark Side

Well said.
My favorite is when one of the losers who have a service just pull a record out of their ass. The guy has never won in 20 years and then he posts some ridiculous winning record. When he posts a winner a couple morons nut in their pants and thank him and ask him for more for free. Then when he loses his big plays like bet the house or the cartel bomb its crickets. You just can?t make this shit up. But when someone calls out their bullshit they get called an asshole by the sheep. It?s just amazing how stupid some people are.

Keyser Soze

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2000
Orlando
Well said.
My favorite is when one of the losers who have a service just pull a record out of their ass. The guy has never won in 20 years and then he posts some ridiculous winning record. When he posts a winner a couple morons nut in their pants and thank him and ask him for more for free. Then when he loses his big plays like bet the house or the cartel bomb its crickets. You just can?t make this shit up. But when someone calls out their bullshit they get called an asshole by the sheep. It?s just amazing how stupid some people are.

Who made any of you guys "The Sheep Police"? If you guysr are sooooooooooooo fucking smart and have it all figured out then just go along your merry way knowing that you guys are the smartest guys on this board and skip right up to the window to cash all of your winning tickets.

ANyone who is a "sheep" deserves to be a sheep. If he can't even spend the time to go back and do a little research from a particular posters posts then he deserves what it is that he gets, or in this case, loses. This shit ain't easy. If you don't want to follow someone then either fade them or go start your own "winning " thread. I just don't understand why people feel the need to protect assholes that come in here and just stir shit.

Unless someone directs something at you personally then just let it lie. How many people that come here actually post plays??? And the ones that do are mostly just saying, "Take Auburn!".......

If everybody just stayed in their own lane it would be a much nicer place to navigate.

Wayne Vegas

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 10, 2017
The Dark Side
Ok Paul Blart. You Mj?s mall cop now. Did that investigating in people?s profiles get you off or something. You get em loser. Lol, :142smilie

I can?t believe you have the nerve to call someone a loser. You?re one of the biggest clowns on here. Maybe we should start a go fund me for you so you can buy your idols service :mj07:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Wayne Vegas

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 10, 2017
The Dark Side
Who made any of you guys "The Sheep Police"? If you guysr are sooooooooooooo fucking smart and have it all figured out then just go along your merry way knowing that you guys are the smartest guys on this board and skip right up to the window to cash all of your winning tickets.

ANyone who is a "sheep" deserves to be a sheep. If he can't even spend the time to go back and do a little research from a particular posters posts then he deserves what it is that he gets, or in this case, loses. This shit ain't easy. If you don't want to follow someone then either fade them or go start your own "winning " thread. I just don't understand why people feel the need to protect assholes that come in here and just stir shit.

Unless someone directs something at you personally then just let it lie. How many people that come here actually post plays??? And the ones that do are mostly just saying, "Take Auburn!".......

If everybody just stayed in their own lane it would be a much nicer place to navigate.

How is it stirring shit for calling out someone?s bullshit and lies?

Keyser Soze

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2000
Orlando
The shit-stirrers are the 5 post guys that bitch about losing their lunch money.....You just pour gas on the fire. Again, why is it your responsibility to "Protect" the sheep and the like? Just go and post all of your info and winners in your own thread and let those that wish to view, play or follow do just that. You're not their Daddy. It's the internet and there are Nigerian Princes everywhere.....are you out protecting those that get those emails as well? You aer so high and mighty that you didn't even bother to read what he had said about making money. He post the plays and posts the strength of them. He ALSO, plays parlays and keys those games which greatly increases his positive units when he has a good day. He has gone over this multiple times in his threads but it's easier or you to come riding in on your white stallion with blinders on and just start attacking people because it makes you feel like a keyboard hero. I'm a big boy, I'll figure it out on my own and so will everybody else. I've personally made a ton of money since the first of the year with the help of Riff, Box, Arrow and Hawk. If you're just gonna bet blindly then go buy a lottery ticket.........Hey, there's an idea. Why don't you go down to the 7/11 and start talking people out of buying lottery tickets because they're odds are horrible?!?!?!?!!??!......Or anything other than bashing posters in their own threads.

rockyb

# 1 LEAF FAN
Forum Member
Apr 4, 2006
ACC
I can?t believe you have the nerve to call someone a loser. You?re one of the biggest clowns on here. Maybe we should start a go fund me for you so you can buy your idols service :mj07:

What the fuk do you know. You been around here for a couple of months. Lol.
1st of all, This whole thread Was starting to tell people to do their own research mind your own business and if you follow like a herd of sheep then don?t cry on the end result. Shouldn?t matter to one person what another person puts as his record or wins and losses, absolutely doesn?t affect you whatsoever And here comes bananas like you out from the woodwork the throw they?re worthless 2 cents in

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rockyb

# 1 LEAF FAN
Forum Member
Apr 4, 2006
ACC
The bitterness of YOU, yes You, on following someone?s plays is plain and simple!! Falls down on you! Fucking do your homework! If you can?t do your own! Don?t come in and fucking call out people that share theirs! You don?t like it, move on to the next thread!

Bottom line, we all want to make money! No one makes you lose. If u chose to follow blindly, don?t come crawling back bitching! No one asked you to bet on their posts. They are simply sharing what or whatnot they are playing. Who gives a fuck if they bet $1 million or $10. That?s their money! They are not giving or taking from u!

I?ve been on this site for over 20 years! Just recently came back this year. But shit still the same! Fucking losers calling out people for no reason! And cowards to that! Fucking use your real user name, and don?t make up a new one just to bash! So no one knows who u are! FUCKING Coward!!! If I?m gonna call u out, I?m gonna be UMRebel! Not Who8MyRice123 with 2 posts! Own your shit! People like you, push the good ones out and we all cannot benefit from it. Same shit 20 years ago!

All this ranting and bitching on Riff Raff! Fucking stop it! He don?t have to share, but he does! It helps the rest of us that are leaning or on the fence! Now he?s gone! Thank you to YOU! Fucking coward can?t even use your real username!

And when some thx someone else! It?s called courtesy! They helped them win a game! That?s not kissing your ass or sucking your dick! Fucking get a clue! Can someone say thank you and mean it without someone saying you?re an ass kisser!

Hotty fucking toddy! UMRebel out!

Sorry about all this in your thread. Maybe you were just making a point, or maybe you actually wanted some discussion, either way, well said and I?m not even responding to anybody else?s comments. Need to go look at some hockey lines and trades.

UMRebel

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
MS
Sorry about all this in your thread. Maybe you were just making a point, or maybe you actually wanted some discussion, either way, well said and I?m not even responding to anybody else?s comments. Need to go look at some hockey lines and trades.

I was making a point. But all is gravy. People can have opinions. But don?t bash when they lose if u follow blindly. Do your homework or don?t complain. No one asked you to follow anyone?s plays.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
What your saying is true i know I've seen enough of it. I agree people should be corrected if they post something incorrect but there is a difference in the people that post incorrectly on purpose and the people who do it by accident. Some people are quick to assume its malicious without checking the posters track record. I guess its just a shame that some of the really good guys on here have gotten run out of here and I think Riff was one of them

Had to edit my reply to ask, if someone who posts their plays lies routinely and posts misinformation why does anyone read their thread and why cant Jack have them banned? I know people come back under other usernames (since I was accused of doing so) but seems like those get sniffed out pretty quickly.

Most people know the difference between someone posting a bullshit record, and someone who made an error. I also think guys get the benefit of the doubt until it looks a little shady. I think Riff Raff caught some undue flack.

if someone who posts their plays lies routinely and posts misinformation why does anyone read their thread

They're stupid, or new. If you try and inform the new, the stupid get upset. Jack will do something if the acts are egregious enough.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rockyb

# 1 LEAF FAN
Forum Member
Apr 4, 2006
ACC
I was making a point. But all is gravy. People can have opinions. But don?t bash when they lose if u follow blindly. Do your homework or don?t complain. No one asked you to follow anyone?s plays.

Again well said. In all my years here, I maybe followed blindly a couple of times, just because of lack of time that day or because of who it was posting, but never bashed if that play ever lost. I just don't like people who think they have to police others, and call them out because their record isn't accurate, or 2-3 not 4-1, or they said they won the next day when they lost. They go through all their previous posts just so they can prove someone was lying.....who gives a fuk what they say or do or what record they post, doesn't affect my day, my plays or my bank roll one fukin bit. I normally keep to myself, try to keep up to date and accurate records, thanks some guys for some wins, but burns me when someone does that shit. And no matter who, when they have it out for someone, they put out a stupid comment every fukin time they try to post a play. That's what bothers me, grow up. stay away from their threads, simple

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Scammer - Shut the fuck up you scamming piece of shit. You?re the biggest scumbag on here. Nothing worse than a scam who posts fake numbers and records oh and winners after the fact to deceive others here.

UMRebel - agree with you.

I finally agree with you about something.

:mj07::mj07::mj07:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg