WTF is LSU doing?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

cooz3

Forum Member
Mar 2, 2002
boston
a lame duck coach..coaching like a lame duck...i dont get any of these calls Saban has made today...

team looks unfocused...and i absolutely dont understand putting a third string..red shirt frosh. into your bowl game when its not needed...

am i the only one watching this game ..scratching my head at this coaches moves?

cooz

joebell

Forum Member
Jan 14, 2002
God's Country
Starting QB is hurt.....and I think the hawkeye defense has had a little to do with making them look silly. :scared

Although, the fake field goal was the worst call I have seen in a while.

in the black

Forum Member
Dec 27, 2004
B'ham,AL.
Looks like Saban's head is already in Miami.

The team has also made some dumb mistakes.The 40 yd.extra point try for example.

GL to you.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

pt1gard

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 7, 2002
seattle
lsu fux me as much as any cfb team, then and GA ... I got lsu teased dont see much hope now

cooz3

Forum Member
Mar 2, 2002
boston
joebell..please dont take my statement as taking anything away from iowa..playing a great game..good game plan etc.

i just dont understand whyLSU bypasses thier back up QB to put a red shirt frosh into a Bowl game in which they are losing...IN THE BLACK i realize starter is hurt...but straight to FLYNN i just dont understand that...

ther have been a number of plays in thus game and decisions by LSU that just leave me puzzled..

good luck guys

cooz

joebell

Forum Member
Jan 14, 2002
God's Country
I know what you mean cooz...LSU doesn't seem to be with it in any element of the game all the way from coaches to players.
However, a long way to go yet...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ageecee

Forum Member
Aug 17, 1999
Louisiana
LSU's offense is not that good to begin with and now 3rd string QB coupled with Iowas defense and you have a lackluster showing by the Tigers

AU2001

under par
Forum Member
Dec 3, 2004
Birmingham AL
Why has Jamarcus Russell just got in the game? Wasn't this guy the one who was splitting starts with Randall? If Saban was going to do this poor of a job coaching, he would've been better off just leaving and letting Jimbo Fisher take over for this game! Taking nothing away from Iowa, but LSU is making terrible coaching decisions.

pt1gard

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 7, 2002
seattle
unbelievable how stupid Saban is, spiking ball on FD at 3 yl and 50 secs--ummm, maybe run ball and burn clock ... I howled when he did it and knew id lose bet after TD--honestly have not won a game like that all year and prob lost 10 ... amazing how frigging stupid college coaches are, i sit and watch it week after week and laugh at their total lack of game clock management---that hurt, killed my tease--oh well, I have come to expect it

sorry for anyone else who had teaser or ML--horrible loss that Im all too well used to

hang in there
gregg

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg