Xtra Large Crumb

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

oracleman

Forum Member
Mar 24, 2001
Any concern with weather? Thanks

CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE LIGHT SHOWERS. RAIN SHOWERS COULD MIX WITH SNOW SHOWERS.

Grim Reaper$$$

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 16, 2016
Toledo / W. Michigan Over 70

$5500 / $5000

Like the play crumb just keep rolling ... I got nothing against u ... U r a good capper ... Didn't mean to jump on ur play like that just ppl took it the wrong way .. I was not getting at u I just had a opinion on the play that all but it all good keep doing ur thing

Crumbs

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2016
I saw that Oracle....I like it actually....more turnovers our way!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Crumbs

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2016
Grim...no clue what you are fucking babbling about but I'm sure if this loses you will be back to let me know....If I post a play and don't have the Over by halftime it's a nonstop bitch session with these guys....I had the Over in N Illinois game but put it in the basketball forum....it was 7-7 at the Half so I'm glad I put it there.

Grim Reaper$$$

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 16, 2016
Grim...no clue what you are fucking babbling about but I'm sure if this loses you will be back to let me know....If I post a play and don't have the Over by halftime it's a nonstop bitch session with these guys....I had the Over in N Illinois game but put it in the basketball forum....it was 7-7 at the Half so I'm glad I put it there.

I'm not worry about that I like the play for me not cause u put it .... I'm not worry about u ... That why I post the play up ... So relax your self and take a 🍺🍺🍺 n enjoy

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

big brown

GO GATORS
Forum Member
Oct 26, 2008
Naples FL
Crumb glad I was looking at the basket tread and seen your football post and want to thank you for them small crumb :00hour

Crumbs

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2016
This is the douche bag that was banned....now it's coming back.....now I have to hope we both win.

Thanks Brown....glad to help

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

big brown

GO GATORS
Forum Member
Oct 26, 2008
Naples FL
This is the douche bag that was banned....now it's coming back.....now I have to hope we both win.

Thanks Brown....glad to help

It's guy like this that make the good guy leave. Like I was saying in a post before it got moved.iIf you don't like how someone posted there play then stay out and go somewhere else nobody is going to win every post they make and since we like to gamble sometimes the bet for the game may have to change in the second half so we don't lose money so please don't let them get to you cause that all they are trying to do keep up the good work and thanks

OWENS81

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 2, 2013
Wisconsin
Gonna need western Michigan to get us the 59... Toledo isn't doing shit perhaps a garbage td or something for them.. western gonna start melting that clock in 4th... cross your fingers CRUMB followers

fizzel

Forum Member
May 27, 2009
I'm not worry about that I like the play for me not cause u put it .... I'm not worry about u ... That why I post the play up ... So relax your self and take a 🍺🍺🍺 n enjoy

Then stop looking by the way thanks crumb

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

OWENS81

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 2, 2013
Wisconsin
HUGE TD by Toledo... I think western michigan will try to punch one more in now. ... had Toledo not scored we may have been in serious trouble!! Let's get it fellas!!

Bet on MyBookie