Y2kannoni 6/5

Angelo

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2000
PA
To Date:
26-13 +46.55 Units

Try to keep the good going a while longer. All for 3 units tonight. Good Luck!

Atl -155
Phi -110
Pit +150
Col -165
SFO -145
TAM +175
Under 8' Bal/NYY
Over 10 Bos/Det
Cle -120
Ana +120
CWS +107

A

Antonio

What a roll Paizano!!, keep it up, and lots of luck
wink.gif

Houston Gambler

Forum Member
Mar 13, 2001
Texas
Angelo,first I would like to say I'm impressed even thought you've been here a short time.In your first post you stated that one must play a shotgun method to bet bases.Let's chat about that and how long you've been playing bases and how have you done long term.
Thanks for sharing. HG

Angelo

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2000
PA
Thanks Houston....I am on a nice run, but we all know that a correction will occur. Let me know when you want to chat. I will presume you are from the school of "pick and choose" for your investments for the day. That is a very popular method, just not one I subscribe to. And this is not applicable to bases only, but to every "handicappable" event...including thoroughbreds (my specialty). Post your e-mail or real time chat name (AIM/AOL or Yahoo) and we can share thoughts and ideas.

jordan23

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Angelo, I would really like to talk to you. Email me at ---------

I will then respond to you using my real email address. I just don't want to post my real address here. Thanks. Can't wait to talk to you.

[This message has been edited by Webmaster (edited 06-06-2001).]

Webmaster

Administrator
Forum Admin
Forum Member
Jul 12, 1999
Please don't post your email address in the forum. We have had problems with it in the past.

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
i see you and i are on the same line with the # of games alot of people just don't understand that,it must be our pa blood.
if you hit over the mid 50% the more you will bring in i have pounded my head against the wall trying to explain this,in football i have anywhere from 16-28 games each week.
nice job and good luck.

Angelo

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2000
PA
Thanks Fletcher. Exactly my point. If you can hit 54 55 56%, then the more occurences you have, the more dollars you will generate. If you can't hit those numbers, then stay with the "pick and choose" method of 1-2 plays a day......

New thread coming for todays card...

loophole

Forum Member
Jul 14, 1999
nc
just so all you guys know what a great addition to this forum angelo will be, while he is a newcomer to our forum he is well known and documented in past years at various sites around the net. always picks alot of games, always grinds the man down with 55%+. he is obviously very good at playing his system against the line, and when his system generates a positive expectancy of return against the number he plays it, pick and choose be damned. a lot of the successful guys with knowlegeable stats backround play in this manner and it pays to pay attention to what they're telling you. as you may have noticed, a lot of ie's work is based upon generating his own number and looking for a threshold variance. i only have experiencence in handicapping college football and basketball, which is light-years in difference from professional baseball. i have been working for the past two years in developing my baseball capping skills and we've got a great crowd here to learn from and to use as a measuring stick to my own picks. thanks for dropping in angelo, nice to have you around.

Bet on MyBookie