Yes, the news is usually bleak, but . . .

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
hey Kick....shouldn't this be posted in the Mojo Forum.. :0corn

just sayin' :0074

I am trying to keep things positive and not say the words........'Wrong Forum". I think RBD deserves a break.

kickserv = forgiving:SIB

RBD

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 23, 2020
I just checked the "Mojo" forum, it's for "adult" stuff, eh? General forum seemed to be about news topics, I shared a news item, not nude pics, but if this is the wrong place then move it to where it belongs.
Also, the General Forum gets a little heated/argumentative at times (a reflection of these times) so I thought it would be worthwhile to drop in something a little lighter. Humor is subjective, but I wanted to try to bring about a smile or two.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
I just checked the "Mojo" forum, it's for "adult" stuff, eh? General forum seemed to be about news topics, I shared a news item, not nude pics, but if this is the wrong place then move it to where it belongs.
Also, the General Forum gets a little heated/argumentative at times (a reflection of these times) so I thought it would be worthwhile to drop in something a little lighter. Humor is subjective, but I wanted to try to bring about a smile or two.
:toast:

rules have been lax since covid and my old age.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

RBD

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 23, 2020
Update: Okay, I just looked at the whole article. I only used it for the headline, as a representative of the story, chosen from 9-10 articles from yesterday. I didn't know it had that many cleavage shots.
Still, no nip slips though, so should it have been posted in Mojo? I am unaware of the rules.
A call for the mods to make I guess. No worries. Hope it brightened someone's day.

Jack,
Here's an "old age sucks" story for you.
I pulled a muscle, lat region.
Not lifting weights, not swinging a bat, or golf club, or tennis racket.
I did it reaching for the Raisin Bran on the top shelf.
Apparently, even attempting to eat breakfast can be hazardous as we get older.

Dr Feelgood

StonedPimp
Forum Member
Feb 3, 2001
Las Vegas

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
I remember when we looked at 20 year olds. Now, you guys get excited over grandmas?

:shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Update: Okay, I just looked at the whole article. I only used it for the headline, as a representative of the story, chosen from 9-10 articles from yesterday. I didn't know it had that many cleavage shots.
Still, no nip slips though, so should it have been posted in Mojo? I am unaware of the rules.
A call for the mods to make I guess. No worries. Hope it brightened someone's day.

Jack,
Here's an "old age sucks" story for you.
I pulled a muscle, lat region.
Not lifting weights, not swinging a bat, or golf club, or tennis racket.
I did it reaching for the Raisin Bran on the top shelf.
Apparently, even attempting to eat breakfast can be hazardous as we get older.

Tell me about it. I can get a charley horse reaching for something in the back seat.

footlong

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 3, 2020
70422d1623715975-amusing-pictures-ripped-net-e33r1rxweaq26uw-jpg

:weed:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie