You all have been patient

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Goiing Gone

Forum Member
May 13, 2002
WIS
So now I reward you with the start of my Tourney Picks:clap::hail
(how's that for modesty)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Virginia Tech (15-13) vs. (6) Pittsburgh (27-3)
Game Info: 12:00 pm EST Thu Mar 11, 2004

Hokies coach Seth Greenberg said.
``We were a little bit lucky. But sometimes, you need to be lucky this time of year.''

Luck isn't going to cut it today Seth.

Pitt has no all star but 5 stars that dominate a 1 man team such as the Matthews led Hokies.

Pitt -8 1stHF 5u

Pitt -15 5u

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P

PRO190

About time , I was getting mighty tired carrying your ass!:D

Got a GOY this Aft so let's get this early game:::

Goiing Gone

Forum Member
May 13, 2002
WIS
HOLY ****** Somebody help me, watching this Pitt game is like a Death March! Let's see whats on the food network.:tongue

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Goiing Gone

Forum Member
May 13, 2002
WIS
Well Pitt has laid down so we'll call it 1-1 for a start. I would be happy to lose 5u to see Tech come back and beat these dickheads but they just do not have enough.

PRO wheres your GOY :thefinger

P

PRO190

Have you been snoozing- it is in your e-mail- I have to make up for the juice you cost me;)

JCB

Forum Member
May 29, 2001
Northern Ca
emailed goy's? what's the point of even talking about it here. can't wait to see going gone come back and thank you after it wins. what a treat.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
P

PRO190

It's M-OH FH JCB, fyi

I have two "GOY" going today, here is the late gm NEB -' FH

The "two goy" should xp why I didn't post the first

Last edited:

Goiing Gone

Forum Member
May 13, 2002
WIS
JCB said:
can't wait to see going gone come back and thank you after it wins

Thanks PRO

I was at work Pro not at home as planned, that is why I didn't see it on home email till your post.

Goiing Gone

Forum Member
May 13, 2002
WIS
:D Respect should be earned JBC and the 190 has earned it!

Both goy hit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Goiing Gone

Forum Member
May 13, 2002
WIS
I Apologize JCB

Didn't mean to get on you, I was just :mad: I couldn't get Pros goy Neb play in, gdamn cell phones, what are the odds it's about tip off I'm in my car, I call the OSB and NOTHING, I have no signal bars :eek: Well you know the rest of the story 2mins later , "Hi I'd like to make a wager -Pin please sir- *****- How may I help you- What is the line on Neb FH- I'm sorry sir that line just went off the board- SOB!!!

GL today

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

HankWilliamsJr

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 10, 2014
The attempt at being a tout ...... All foiled by stupidity

Hey rock the casbah.....can I get on your email list?

:142smilie

why the hate? we all need help from time to time....dont chase off any good cappers please my friend....basketball is my favoritte sport....i always bet on wisconsin and byu to win the title at the start of the year. i think this is the year.

who is casbah by the way?

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
why the hate? we all need help from time to time....dont chase off any good cappers please my friend....basketball is my favoritte sport....i always bet on wisconsin and byu to win the title at the start of the year. i think this is the year.

who is casbah by the way?

Hank, pro190 has been banned for a long time and goiing gone hasn't posted in years. Nobody's chasing anybody away. Also, don't worry about spelling. We're all just here to convey thoughts and ideas and you'd have to be douchebag to care about spelling errors especially in the days of auto-complete.

Thanks - looking forward to your posts.

HankWilliamsJr

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 10, 2014
Hank, pro190 has been banned for a long time and goiing gone hasn't posted in years. Nobody's chasing anybody away. Also, don't worry about spelling. We're all just here to convey thoughts and ideas and you'd have to be douchebag to care about spelling errors especially in the days of auto-complete.

so who is cashbah? im confused

Jaxx

Go Pokes!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2003
FL

So your calling Poon a douchebag? Can we not all just get along?

:facepalm:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
How the hell did I miss this thread? Ah my favorite, goiing gone and pro 190. Poon can you bring up the other thread where RocktheCashbah got caught being the same poster? This is just some funny shit. I wish Trampled could have seen it.