MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Marco

Forum Member
Nov 29, 2003
Over 73 second half for 27 units....97 already, track meet

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
at 73, id play the over as well -- given the fact that the 2h line is 79.5 or 80

Bigdog4242

Forum Member
Aug 6, 2002
Minneapolis, MN
Marco,
Where did you get 73?

Pinnacle started at 79 and it has moved to 82.5.
I took it for 4 Units at 80.5!
Hoping to double up here because I took the FH over.

GL Guys!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Marco

Forum Member
Nov 29, 2003
Got this line at lay 107......has since moved to numbers you mentioned.....unless this thing goes over 80 will my wager be graded as a line put up in error and voided????

If it goes over 80 surely they would grade the over 73 as a winner, being that the "correct" total had been covered????

What do you guys think?????

Bigdog4242

Forum Member
Aug 6, 2002
Minneapolis, MN
I am pretty sure they will honor it! Right before it went off the board it hit 84. I have never seen a halftime move that much. I bet all the books are hoping for the Under.

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
not sure what theyll do with your bet.

the line was obviously off, but relative to other "mistakes" books make on lines sometimes, this one isnt overly egregious.

even though line was indeed inaccurate, it wasnt like you took advantage of gonzaga +6 for the 2h for example. thats an error anyone novice can regognize right away and they KNOW theyre cheating the book

at 73, that line is off, but not in a completely absurd fashion

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Marco

Forum Member
Nov 29, 2003
I was there online, kept updating lines.....I figured to take the first one I got or I'd get a bigger line if I waited.....took the 73 then came on here to post it......shortly after saw the first reply to my post,

after that I thought I'd check back with lay 107 online to see what number they had posted.....had moved to about 80....

I wasn't thinking in terms of screwing the book over, this was merely the place I was at when the line came out and I had no knowledge of what other books number was on the same halftime....

I would hope they would honor it if it goes over 80.....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Marco

Forum Member
Nov 29, 2003
Checked back into graded wagers......this bet was graded a winner......

I gotta believe this was the correct ruling on this matter, figuring they scored 88 points and this was enough to cover any possible second half wager on the over.....

Would have been murky had they scored between 74 and 80.....

73 I'm guessing would have been a push, I would have felt lucky to come away with a tie in light of the fact that others got a higher number that lost....

72 or less I would have been shocked to see them fall flat for the second half, and I would have accepted a stunning loss and just reached into my ass pocket and paid, or in this case being its offshore I would have paid from my e-ass pocket.....

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
Marco said:
I would have accepted a stunning loss and just reached into my ass pocket and paid, or in this case being its offshore I would have paid from my e-ass pocket.....

funny shit.
glad you got it graded as a winner. like i said, wasnt an egregious error -- so you deserved to cash that winner