Godzilla 1

BMX PRO
Forum Member
Nov 17, 2005
Massachusetts
:cursin:

The Zag's the other day killed me..... Lost all but $100

The spread was 4.5 and I bought it down to 1.5 and lost by .5 :cursin:

Capper God's........Please help me with a couple good days :)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jdp1152

Booo!
Forum Member
Nov 9, 2005
Northeastern, USA
I hear ya man..while I didn't come close to losing all my winnings, I took a major thumping across all sports last week and moreso this weekend. Thinking of taking a week off and then getting backin the saddle...seems to have worked in the past.

johnnyb.

Authentic
Forum Member
Mar 3, 2002
O.C.
www.johnnybhaircarecom
i was in vegas, watching people with glossy eyes as they were befuddled by zags as only 4.5 favorites. a sucker bet if i ever saw one, remember if its to good to be true, its a sucker bet.
i saw guys ripping tickets with a dime loss, so maybe you got off easy.
you know who i took, same with tennesse...

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
if you didn't think they had a very good shot of covering 4.5 points, then (essentially) you didn't have all that much confidence in them winning the game period. id assume that buying the 3 points cost you nearly (-200) and that you could have half your bankroll still intact if you laid the 4.5. tough lesson for sure, but here's hoping you can work the bankroll back up and learn from that. gl man

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Godzilla 1

BMX PRO
Forum Member
Nov 17, 2005
Massachusetts
gman2 said:
if you didn't think they had a very good shot of covering 4.5 points, then (essentially) you didn't have all that much confidence in them winning the game period. id assume that buying the 3 points cost you nearly (-200) and that you could have half your bankroll still intact if you laid the 4.5. tough lesson for sure, but here's hoping you can work the bankroll back up and learn from that. gl man
I figured that it might be a tough game for the zag's and i figured they would win but it would be close.

Thinking the Zag's would be Winning by one and possible foul from the other team. Trying to get another shot. Win by two.

Looking for Small money but wasn't there :( .

Going to stay away from parlays and the big one. Keep small and biuld.

Lesson Learned.

DerekNJND

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 21, 2005
Jersey
Godzilla 1 said:
I figured that it might be a tough game for the zag's and i figured they would win but it would be close.

Thinking the Zag's would be Winning by one and possible foul from the other team. Trying to get another shot. Win by two.

Looking for Small money but wasn't there :( .

Going to stay away from parlays and the big one. Keep small and biuld.

Lesson Learned.

screw the parlays...if you wanna take a shot down the field, play a ML here and there. IMO, you have a better chance spotting a 3 to 1 dog that wins straight up than hitting 2 teamers.