Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
On the other side....but good luck with your play.
It's already over, you just don't know it yet. Think of it like a Maple Leaf Cup run.

F-h9urOaQAAWhZG

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
"Backed by energy" LOL.
"No one ca control it" LOL.
Instead of laughing you should do some research. I won't debate you, you are completely closed minded about anything to do with bitcoin. Same goes for kickserv.

You guys WILL be using it one day, nothing can stop it.

Bitcoin IS energy.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Instead of laughing you should do some research. I won't debate you, you are completely closed minded about anything to do with bitcoin. Same goes for kickserv.

Bitcoin IS energy.

I can't get a grip on a "product" I can't see or touch. That's just weird to me. If I take a twenty dollar bill to the store, they know what that represents. I haven't seen a sign that reads, "Accepting Bitcoin".

And, it's been around for 15 years, and I still don't hear it in the daily lexicon. I guess "that day" could be coming, but for me, it's like any other commodity. You might have $50m in gold, but what good is it in your daily life? Everyone will take your cash, because they understand how it works, and what it's worth. Take a gold coin to the grocery store, and see how that goes.

Maybe if Bitcoin comes closer to fruition I'll see the light. Right now, it gives me the willies.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada

Bitcoin IS energy.

I could say the same thing about you (and others on here), you should do some research and you are closed minded. I have said this before and I'll say it again, once you are in the Crypto cult NOTHING I mean NOTHING will change your mind. It doesn't matter what anyone says, once you are locked in nothing will change. Go ahead and ride the crypto wave, go for it, more power to ya. But spare me the "you'll be using it one day" bullshit. You want to do the crypto shit, fine, do your thing. You love it, fine, more power to ya. But stop telling me (and others) I'll be using it one day. I will never ever ever ever use Crypto....ever. So typical of the crypto cult, how many times do I have to hear "how great it is" and "you'll be using it one day" and blah blah blah. You want to do the crypto thing, that's your deal, but spare us the "you'll be using it one day" garbage.

"Nothing can stop it".....yeah ok🤦‍♂️

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
I could say the same thing about you (and others on here), you should do some research and you are closed minded. I have said this before and I'll say it again, once you are in the Crypto cult NOTHING I mean NOTHING will change your mind. It doesn't matter what anyone says, once you are locked in nothing will change. Go ahead and ride the crypto wave, go for it, more power to ya. But spare me the "you'll be using it one day" bullshit. You want to do the crypto shit, fine, do your thing. You love it, fine, more power to ya. But stop telling me (and others) I'll be using it one day. I will never ever ever ever use Crypto....ever. So typical of the crypto cult, how many times do I have to hear "how great it is" and "you'll be using it one day" and blah blah blah. You want to do the crypto thing, that's your deal, but spare us the "you'll be using it one day" garbage.

"Nothing can stop it".....yeah ok🤦‍♂️
Oleksandr Usyk Smile GIF by DAZN

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
I can't get a grip on a "product" I can't see or touch. That's just weird to me. If I take a twenty dollar bill to the store, they know what that represents. I haven't seen a sign that reads, "Accepting Bitcoin".

And, it's been around for 15 years, and I still don't hear it in the daily lexicon. I guess "that day" could be coming, but for me, it's like any other commodity. You might have $50m in gold, but what good is it in your daily life? Everyone will take your cash, because they understand how it works, and what it's worth. Take a gold coin to the grocery store, and see how that goes.

Maybe if Bitcoin comes closer to fruition I'll see the light. Right now, it gives me the willies.
You wouldn't use it for making purchases at the store. There are hundreds of places that accept it. I don't think any stores take gold. Bitcoin is just a place for me to store my money that I don't need immediately. If I needed it, I would just convert it to USD and spend it on a debit card. I can't buy a car using my AMZN stock either.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
You wouldn't use it for making purchases at the store. There are hundreds of places that accept it. I don't think any stores take gold. Bitcoin is just a place for me to store my money that I don't need immediately. If I needed it, I would just convert it to USD and spend it on a debit card. I can't buy a car using my AMZN stock either.

Well, as I've said, I really don't understand the process. I guess this shows that. Lol

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
If nothing will change someones mind, it may not be because they're in a cult, it may be because your reasoning sucks. You're not going to buy crypto because you want to. You're going to buy it in the way that Venezuelens and Greeks seek US Dollars.

Even if you hate crypto or are a little salty because you see a thread about $700 Bitcoin and know if you weren't so sure of yourself, you too could have hit a 50x going to a 500x, it's just irresponsible not to have 3-5% of your overall investment strategy in Bitcoin and/or Ethereum. There's only one way out of the global debt crises and you better be holding something that gives you a chance.