How do you feel?

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
just so we're clear... you believe that people who break into a building and commit vandalism should be prosecuted?

and that authorities should attempt to stop it immediately?
Yes,letting it get out of control was irresponsible in both cases. Unless that's the object and the mayhem can be used politically.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
Yes,letting it get out of control was irresponsible in both cases. Unless that's the object and the mayhem can be used politically.
Every time there is a mayhem its caused by the left wing. Never has there been one instance it was caused by the right
holy shit, this counts as a major breakthrough. cricket seems to have acknowledged that trump let the attack on the US Capitol get out of control. and even to agree that anyone who breaks into a building and vandalizes it should be prosecuted.

the next question... will he agree that there is a difference in severity between the US Capitol and Hamilton Hall?

meanwhile, hedgehog still has his head buried completely up his own ass.

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
holy shit, this counts as a major breakthrough. cricket seems to have acknowledged that trump let the attack on the US Capitol get out of control. and even to agree that anyone who breaks into a building and vandalizes it should be prosecuted.

the next question... will he agree that there is a difference in severity between the US Capitol and Hamilton Hall?

meanwhile, hedgehog still has his head buried completely up his own ass.
Don't fuckin speak for me. Don't bend my words into your biased version of what happened. Security was held back at the Capitol and that wasn't Trumps fault. Professional shit stirers accelerated the violence in both cases.You guys should apply,perfect job for you.It wouldn't be too big of a leap. You're pretty good at the stiring here.

Reactions: oldmansrt

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Don't fuckin speak for me. Don't bend my words into your biased version of what happened. Security was held back at the Capitol and that wasn't Trumps fault. Professional shit stirers accelerated the violence in both cases.You guys should apply,perfect job for you.It wouldn't be too big of a leap. You're pretty good at the stiring here.
WhatAanut said:
"Can you show where my tax dollars (and how much) are being awarded to these specific students and who they are?"

Another valid question answered with a dumb question.

Where is the president? Why is there no response?
Is it a distraction from how pitiful Biden really is?
Why is everything ignored and allowed to spiral out of control?

Not looking good for you, brainiac.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
oh no, cricket says "NO, I REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE FACTS!!!"

so which part do you disagree with? that trump riled up the mob ("fight for your country!" or whatever the fuck he said)? or that he sat there watching the riot on tv while even his own staff begged him to do ANYTHING to call off the attack?

and the only "professional shit stirrer" that we know of who "accelerated the violence" was none other than... donald trump. ok, and the other speakers at his rally. please provide one shred of evidence otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: oldmansrt
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
FOX did have their usual diner actors just now. The typical white faces, griping about how tough life is under Joe, and how they can't make ends meet, yet they can still go out to eat! I think I saw Wayne holding up a sign.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg