JACK I HAVE A COMPLAINT (DEATH LIST)

beantownjim

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 29, 2001
BOSTON
JACK I AM A SENIOR MEMBER OF THIS FORUM AND I DONT LIKE THE RECENT TREND OF SAYING HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVERY MEMBER WE HAVE.WE ARE ALL GROWN MEN HERE AND I THINK WE ARE A LITTLE OLD FOR THIS BIRTHDAY WISHES AND KISSY KISSY BULLSHIT.THE FRONT PAGE OF THE FORUM HAS AT LEAST 5 BIRTHDAY THREADS I SUGGEST WE DROP THE BIRTHDAY STUFF AND ONLY ANNOUNCE THE DEATHS IN THE FORUM THAT WOULD BE BIG NEWS.:popcorn2

BOYS FOR NOW ON LETS ACT LIKE GROWN MEN AND SKIP THE BIRTHDAY WISHES AND ONLY ANNOUNCE FORUM DEATHS.

SO FOR NOW ON IF YOU WANT TO MAKE THE FRONT PAGE YOU WILL HAVE TO KILL YOURSELF I HAVE A FEW MEMBERS THAT I MIGHT WANT TO SEE ON THE DEATH LIST :00x29

hawkeye

Forum Member
Jun 29, 2000
denver, co-usa
Disagree BTJ. As with everything in the world now a days, we need more nice things being said on here. Sorry if you don't want to be involved don't do it.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

beantownjim

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 29, 2001
BOSTON
HAWKEYE IF YOU WANT BIRTHDAY WISHES FIND A GIRLFRIEND OR BOYFRIEND YOUR CHOICE BUT THE FORUM IS STARTING TO LOOK LIKE A FAG JOINT GROWN MEN WISHING OTHER GROWN MEN A HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HUGS AND KISSES :shrug:

JACK I AM A SENIOR MEMBER AND I AM ON THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS HERE AT MADJACKS AND I WANT ALL THIS BIRTHDAY BULLSHIT TO STOP.JACK LETS CALL A SPECIAL MEETING :0008

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
BOYS FOR NOW ON LETS ACT LIKE GROWN MEN AND SKIP THE BIRTHDAY WISHES AND ONLY ANNOUNCE FORUM DEATHS.

SO FOR NOW ON IF YOU WANT TO MAKE THE FRONT PAGE YOU WILL HAVE TO KILL YOURSELF I HAVE A FEW MEMBERS THAT I MIGHT WANT TO SEE ON THE DEATH LIST :00x29

I will let you know when I expire beaner.

Did you ever notice that your nickname makes you sound like a mexican

For the record. I vote the birthdays being posted.

ya little biitccchhh

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex
BTJ--You are a senior member behind me-your vote does not count.

Beantownjim has super seniority status given his tenure and contributions to this board. As such, his ideas must be heard.

Jim, my concern is how we would pull this off. The birthday thing, I assume, is automated or there is a list each day of whos birthday it is somewhere on the site. When someone kills over there would have to be a member who knows them personally or at least well enough online to know their death actually happened before someone would post it here. Seems like that might be a bit of work and many would go unnoticed.

We're going to need to know how you are going to execute this idea.

beantownjim

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 29, 2001
BOSTON
I POST QUALITY NOT QUANTITY :0074

COME ON MAN THIS BIRTHDAY WISHES IS A JOKE WE ARE GROWN MEN EXCEPT RAYMOND

I HAVE BEEN AROUND A LOT OF FORUMS BUT THIS IS THE ONLY ONE WITH BIRTHDAY WISHES ITS JUST MAKES MADJACKS FORUM LOOK LIKE A FAG JOINT moon1

JACK I AM ON THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND I WANT THIS BIRTHDAY BULLSHIT TO END

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Englishman

Forum Member
Jul 20, 2003
Lincoln Park, New Jersey
I never thought I would say this but....

I AGREE WITH JIMBO HERE.

This is a man's place. A forum free of feminazis and political correctness. Where men are not afraid to be men as nature intended.

The birthday thing is a bit effeminate.....we need to work to eliminate traces of estrogen around here, and I speak as a man who lives in a house with a wife and two daughters!!!

Jimbo...please allow me to SECOND THAT MOTION......NOT EMOTION!!!

beantownjim

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 29, 2001
BOSTON
HEY HAWK YOURE STARTING TO GET ON MY NERVES I HAVE A DIRECT LINE TO JACK IF I SEE SOMETHING I DONT LIKE JACK WILL CHANGE IT.JACK HAS TWO OR THREE PISTERS THAT HE KNOWS HE CAN TRUST AND I AM ONE OF THEM YOUR NAME HAS NEVER BEEN MENTIONED HAWKASS.

JACK LETS JUST DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS BIRTHDAY CRAP :0074

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hawkeye

Forum Member
Jun 29, 2000
denver, co-usa
Englishman did your wife and daughters read your post? Probably not. No Robert Rules of Order here-no 2nds
BTJ-glad I am on your nerves. Since I see Jack getting into most all B'day posts and :toast: maybe you are barking up the wrong tree? You are a a pister huh-what is a pister?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex
chill dude

its a joke kinda

that is not like yu talking like that

I just don't understand how the plainly obvious isn't, well, obvious. We all know BeanTownJim is a ghost of Jack (confirmed by Private Petey and the Wrecking Crew) and that Jack waited until after his birthday thread to post this rant about birthday threads.

It all just makes sense, to some..........

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg