Just got back from Havana, Cuba

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
I'll add more later today, 150 cigars all made it back through Customs with no questions whatsoever for Angela or myself. If anyone has been what did you think? If anyone wants to go, you will be very much welcomed at locally run restaurants and Bed and Breakfasts, eating at Government owned restaurants is discouraged, and only one hotel accepts Americans. Canadians not a problem, they have their own hotel themselves. Everything is pretty much Black Market, including cigars factory workers sneak out and each person is allowed to take home 5 per day of the 80-100 each rolls per day. They make pennies on the dollar otherwise. History is awesome and when I get info from Kick I will post it. By the way, food is awesome and most on here know I am a Foodie. I still need to post in Gary's thread past travels now that I'm totally retired and travelling all over.

Kickserv, please post here again how to post a picture or video. Go ahead and call me out, I really don't care. But can you please, from a computer? I don't have the App. Thank you

Reactions: WhatsHisNuts

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
History is awesome and when I get info from Kick I will post it.

Kickserv, please post here again how to post a picture or video.

For a picture click on the "insert image" icon and then drag it from your "desktop", or click and attach it, then you are good to go. 7b5dfef6-1e4d-46ab-a68c-1683e08cd5a0_text.gif

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
200.gif

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
grave of bartender.jpeg
Grave of Constante, inventor of the daiquiri, and Hemingway's best friend there, hanging out at the Floridita

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
cigar and rum taste group.jpeg
L_R, our guide, friend of Angela, Angela, me, and our cigar and rum and chocolate tasting hour. He was so proud, has so many connections in top 7 or 8 Habanos cigar companies, through his father and cousins, and his diploma in background on the wall. Brought 175+ Cubans (correctd number) back through him and his folks. They are allowed to bring home 5 of the 95-100 (corrected, asked Alejandro and he said average is 100) or so they hand roll each day at the factories, and sell them black market to him and he in turn to people like me. Brought home 25 Partagas double coronas, 25 Montecristo number two, 20 Montecristo Double Edmundo, and 25 Hoyo de Monterrey double coronas. Also 38 (all he had and could get from friends of Cohiba Behike's, 25 Trinidad, and 20 H.Upman anniversary. OK, there is a start kickserv

Last edited:
Reactions: redsfann
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
The old vehicles in Cuba..........it is like being in a time warp.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg