OMG !!

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Seriously. I’m all for women sports. But as far as broadcasting ?!?! Can’t they find any women better than the ones we get ?!!! This broad on Alabama game makes Beth mowins sound good !!!!! Holy crps. How annoying. Shoot me now !!! Debbie Antonelli another one that kills me.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
I swear. If any of these espn/cbs lady announcers show up on Sunday afternoon I will put a sledgehammer to my soundbar.

* and I’ll even post a pic of it

T

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
I swear. If any of these espn/cbs lady announcers show up on Sunday afternoon, I will put a sledgehammer to my soundbar.

Get out the lube. Afterward you will have a new respect for them.

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
I swear. If any of these espn/cbs lady announcers show up on Sunday afternoon I will put a sledgehammer to my soundbar.

oh, we all know it's coming. saturdays are awful enough. they'll get to sundays eventually.

funny thing about football... almost all the announcers are fucking clueless. but it's so much more grating with a female voice.

basketball however... i've found probably over half of the basketball announcers to be at least decent. but with women's basketball becoming more popular... let them just call those games.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
I just can’t stand the fake enthusiasm. The game will be 5 minutes in. And they call the play/shot as if it was the last bucket of the game. Like chill man. Holy crap. Don’t they know they sound like clowns to anyone that has played sports or has actually watched more than once ???? No wonder why espn is going bust and becoming irrelevant. Makes it easier to cut the cord. 😂

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
oh, we all know it's coming. saturdays are awful enough. they'll get to sundays eventually.

funny thing about football... almost all the announcers are fucking clueless. but it's so much more grating with a female voice.

basketball however... i've found probably over half of the basketball announcers to be at least decent. but with women's basketball becoming more popular... let them just call those games.

I don't think it has anything to do with the female voice. I'm pretty sure we're sick of the fact that they're all baritones! Give me a gal who doesn't sound like she "tucking", and I'm ok.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
I don't think it has anything to do with the female voice. I'm pretty sure we're sick of the fact that they're all baritones! Give me a gal who doesn't sound like she "tucking", and I'm ok.
all baritones? i'm not convinced they're not all the same woman! probably beth mowins. but there are at least 3 on espn that sound IDENTICAL.

• Haha
Reactions: Slumdog

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
Sorry I disagree totally, the woman voice calling a game is just so damn distracting, thank goodness we have other choices in games to watch. Agree, there are enough women sporting events for them to call those, period. Sideline reporters and halftime reporters are worthless as well. Sorry.