MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Pick any topic and somebody will have a good argument on each side.

If history is any indication, bitcoin runs in 4 year cycles. A 2 year bear market and a 2 year bull market. We are currently in the bull market since about 6 months ago. It's been like clockwork. I have no reason to believe that will change this time around. Matter of fact, I think this cycle might be better because of a lot of positive things have happened since the last bull market. More regulation, more acceptance, the huge increase in the amount of wallets, the increase in the market cap, the ETF's, etc.

Because of my age I won't be around to see where this goes long term. My plan is to make this my last bull market except I will keep 1 bitcoin that can do whatever it's going to do and I'll leave that to my children to do whatever they want to do with it.

I read the article, I did not listen to the podcast. He makes some good points. But there are people out there that can tear apart those points he was making. I certainly can't.

The first comment after the article I can agree with. It's the post by Mike Governale. It might not be the first post by now, I read this about an hour ago. I would love to hear a debate between Scott Trench and Lynn Alden.

You remind me of Peter Schiff. lol

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg