10k PLAY

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Killrus

Forum Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Please dont bet on the Chargers....they were supposed to clobber KC at home last week...now you expect them to go on the road and play Denver?!??! who gave indy a run for their money the 1st half last week????

mikewho

Hustler
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
Im not telling you to play it just posting my plays. Im a chiefs fan i hate both teams. but i think LT should have his game against a denver team that has been struggling to stop the run. After all the media attention i doubt his coach will make the same mistake by benching him most of the second half. If denver stops him then it will open it up for antonio gates. both team is struggling offsensively but i take san diego's defense over denvers. good luck to all of you.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
Im not telling you to play it just posting my plays. Im a chiefs fan i hate both teams. but i think LT should have his game against a denver team that has been struggling to stop the run. After all the media attention i doubt his coach will make the same mistake by benching him most of the second half. If denver stops him then it will open it up for antonio gates. both team is struggling offsensively but i take san diego's defense over denvers. good luck to all of you.

never doubt norv turners ability as a head coach to make the wrong move!

Gags

Moneybags
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2005
Allentown, Pa
i take san diego's defense over denvers. good luck to all of you.

Not sure about your logic here, Denver is #5 in the NFL against the run and SD is #26. Against the pass Denver is #17 while SD is #23.
This Chargers team has underachieved all year and really look sad at times. They are a shell of a team that was 14-2 last year and to plunk down 10 dimes on this team is insane IMO.

You must have some big hairy gonads. :shocked:

Best of luck regardless

kenman

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2002
East Coast
GL **, never doubted your pick, base on what you did last year I have no problem putting $$$ on it. Thanks for posting.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Destructor D

Destructor
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2005
Kansas City, MO
I like the play on San Diego and don't listen to these guys. Having watched Denver a couple times this year, I realize they're weak at wideout, Cutler is nothing special, and they're 0-4 ATS and they have been terrible ATS @ Mile High recently going 1-10 ATS their last 11 home games dating to last year!

Good call as Chargers will get the win as LT will run wild. Denver is lucky they aren't 0-4 right now as they barely got by the Bills and Raiders.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Killrus

Forum Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
I'm just still bitter over SD's loss against KC last week. That really hurt me...
I thought they were supposed to save their season last week..not this week...hopefully you win the bet,,,game aint over yet..

blaster

Forum Member
Oct 24, 2004
10K???????
Why waste time on the net letting us know you drop 10 grand on a game. You should be at the yacht club with your cousin Muffin and uncle Biff.:mj07:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Drew

Forum Member
Sep 8, 2005
10K???????
Why waste time on the net letting us know you drop 10 grand on a game. You should be at the yacht club with your cousin Muffin and uncle Biff.:mj07:

who gives a crap. Dude went 2-0 posted this weekend. How'd you do?:shrug:

Bet on MyBookie