10k PLAY

blaster

Forum Member
Oct 24, 2004
My record is 5W 1L. And they are posted. We don't need clowns in here posting there 20K games to mislead anyone. Feel free to follow this clown if it makes you feel better. :nono:

NBA_Kid

Razor
Forum Member
Oct 9, 2006
New York
money8.gif

LetsMakeMoney

~Gambla~
Forum Member
Mar 6, 2005
Sin City
My record is 5W 1L. And they are posted. We don't need clowns in here posting there 20K games to mislead anyone. Feel free to follow this clown if it makes you feel better. :nono:

the guy went 2-0 this week, let him have his moment :rolleyes: he bets 10k u bet $2 parlays........all that matters is profit.....good job mikewho :thumb: aster just jealous he doesn't get any hits on his thread with his 45 posts :com: :mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Drew

Forum Member
Sep 8, 2005

Congrats on 5-1. You were almost perfect. And who says he's here to mislead anyone. If the picks are solid, its no different than any of the following:

GOY:00hour

BEST BET

:bigun: :bigun:

:firing: :firing:

Fatten your wallet

etc.

Someone follows blindly and bets their mortgage, that's their choice. I dont know about this cat's track record, but nevertheless, he posted both games early yesterday, and rolled on both of them. The outcome wasn't even close.

Congrats Mikewho. 2-0 is good. Wish I didn't have to sweat my winners this weekend.

Gl with the future.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

mikewho

Hustler
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
Congrats blaster on your 5-1 like i tell everyone im not here to mislead anyone. i dont make nor do i tell people to follow my plays. I have only one thing in mind and that is to take the bookies money. so misleading you say? HELL NO if you think people come here and post their plays so that bookies win youre out of mind buddy. to all the cappers here im all about making money so lets continue to do it. to all the whiners and haters good luck and i hope you keep playing cause that way the bookies will have money to pay us.. until then :142smilie

moe777

Forum Member
Oct 8, 2003
east coast
10K???????
Why waste time on the net letting us know you drop 10 grand on a game. You should be at the yacht club with your cousin Muffin and uncle Biff.:mj07:

tell me where you can get a yact for 10k...gamblers bet over their head all the time,chit i risked 10k to win 5 on the yanks today..,locals give the credit all the time...and i dont own no yact...nice piks mike!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

blaster

Forum Member
Oct 24, 2004
Mike, Thank you for the response and may you continue to be sucessful. After capping for over 35+ years I have seen to many people being mislead with 300**games,"Game of the Month" and "Game of the Year" bull crap. Also seen so many post a few winners then all of a sudden turn around and go tout, then lead there followers to the poor house. I do feel that this may not be your intention. Since you say you are not here to mislead anyone, as a man I take you for your word. I can assure you that my intentions are all good. It just continues to amaze me the number of people who can not think for themselves and are desperate for a savior. But that's their problem. No one, including myself, said that people come to this forum to post plays so the books win. That is absurd. As for my posts, I could not give a rats ass who views them or not. I come to this forum and go to others for information, and only post plays that I believe can be of help. Though making money is a priority not only in the gaming world, but in life, as long as I been doing this, there is not 1 person I know who is making a living from it. If they say they are, they are "misleading". In fact it is quite the opposite. I have many large books now that were at one time major players. If I came off as being a hater, that was not the intention.
On the lighter side---- MOE, Spell check does comes with this forum. :mj07:

Drew

Forum Member
Sep 8, 2005
Mike, Thank you for the response and may you continue to be sucessful. After capping for over 35+ years I have seen to many people being mislead with 300**games,"Game of the Month" and "Game of the Year" bull crap. Also seen so many post a few winners then all of a sudden turn around and go tout, then lead there followers to the poor house. I do feel that this may not be your intention. Since you say you are not here to mislead anyone, as a man I take you for your word. I can assure you that my intentions are all good. It just continues to amaze me the number of people who can not think for themselves and are desperate for a savior. But that's their problem. No one, including myself, said that people come to this forum to post plays so the books win. That is absurd. As for my posts, I could not give a rats ass who views them or not. I come to this forum and go to others for information, and only post plays that I believe can be of help. Though making money is a priority not only in the gaming world, but in life, as long as I been doing this, there is not 1 person I know who is making a living from it. If they say they are, they are "misleading". In fact it is quite the opposite. I have many large books now that were at one time major players. If I came off as being a hater, that was not the intention.
On the lighter side---- MOE, Spell check does comes with this forum. :mj07:

then you might want to use it yourself. 1st line, second sentence: "to" should read "too" since you mean also rather than a place.

Also, line eight, there should be a "have" between "I" and "been".

Lastly, when you're referring to Moe, "comes" should read "come".

Would you like help on appropriate use of commas as well?:142smilie :mj07: :142smilie

Congrats on your posted record as well blaster. 5-1 is good stuff TOO (not to).

Last edited:

blaster

Forum Member
Oct 24, 2004
Your Right Drew
This old timer still can't get this tech stuff straight.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!! :shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Drew

Forum Member
Sep 8, 2005
Your Right Drew
This old timer still can't get this tech stuff straight.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!! :shrug:

:mj07:

you should try typing with a baby on your lap. Never know what keys are being hit by fingers that aren't your own.

Wish you luck another time blaster. I am on the other side.

el JB

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2006
Mexico/Texas
ok kid ... prove yourself worthy to this Forum

ok kid ... prove yourself worthy to this Forum

bring two more for next week
will appreciate them ASAP

all kidding aside gratz on first success posts and best of luck all season ... i find this place refreshing to say the least

Bet on MyBookie