15 Hours of Continuous Action ….

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
I'm in sizeable unders in Philly, Cleveland, and Buffalo. Live unders. Not impressed with offenses here and defenses playing better. inspired by Arrow.
2 inspired by Arrow and what I
GL Jackers. Make em pay 💰 💰💰

Playing the teams below. Plus

Niners
Rams
Bucs
Chargers

All on spread

Hit em where it hurts…. The wallet and the nuts 😆
Kupp out

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
I think jets. It’s a tough game. Can’t go big on it. Just to watch. Jets always find a way to eff it up. And jets d should shut down Pitt passing game. So who knows. Watt might even end Rodgers career tonight With that awful o line he has. We all
Know jord on jets. I’m a Jet fan . I’ll tail. Not laying more than 2.5.

Reactions: Purple Haze

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
I’m actually gonna lay off this game. I’m pissed I faded the chiefs and lost again.

GL purple.

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
I think jets. It’s a tough game. Can’t go big on it. Just to watch. Jets always find a way to eff it up. And jets d should shut down Pitt passing game. So who knows. Watt might even end Rodgers career tonight With that awful o line he has. We all
Know jord on jets. I’m a Jet fan . I’ll tail. Not laying more than 2.5.
Smart! No matter what happens. No way to predict if Wilson good or bad. Davante and Rodgers good or bad. Who knows? The Jets certainly aren't good and I think the wrong team is favored in Pittsburgh.

Reactions: Slumdog

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
I’m actually gonna lay off this game. I’m pissed I faded the chiefs and lost again.

GL purple.
I love Mahomes. I used to do this against Brady for years like I wanted to beat him so bad. Lost a bunch. Mahomes is the best and they are complete. Here come the Raiders glad now you laid off!!

Reactions: Slumdog
Bet on MyBookie