16-20 inches of snow

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
just came in from my third encounter...snow picked up considerably....i gave up clearing both cars.....the whole walkway(i have a long front walkway and am on a cul de sac) is now not an option.....trying to clear a small path(about a foot and a half wide..lol).....

driveway is clear(until the plow comes through and blocks it back up).....but it`s snowing like hell,so this is temporary..

i think i`m strictly going for a path to the car from here on out....

snow blowers(don`t have one anyway) are pretty much no longer an option....getting too deep....

this shit`s not worth dying for...

Last edited:

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Just got done shoveling, and chances are I'll have to do it again tomorrow. Like weasel said the shit is falling from the sky at a fast pace.

kneifl
i thought you live in a condo :shrug:

cheezrat

Forum Member
Oct 26, 2009
getting ready to head out to the range and have a tee time for 11 am sunday :142smilie :142smilie

Enjoy the snow!!!! :sadwave:

BADTODABONE

MM 82
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2003
Islamorada, FL
Cold front blew through here yesterday...

I had to turn the AC off. A few hours later, I opened the windows.

The windows are still open, I may have to close them Tue eve and turn the AC back on Wed. Two days after winter officially starts.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
made sure the gutters were clean(one of my favorite things,hanging over the edge of a 2 story roof cleaning gutters and downspouts) and still had drift-snow hanging off the eaves....had to take a long pole and dislodge the stuff.....

never lost power,though....i guess we`re lucky...

according to the yardstick test on a flat piece of ground,we`re talking around 22.5 inches....

f-ck the snow...

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Cop Admits to Pulling Gun on Snowballers
Cop says on video he pulled a gun because he was hit with a snowball

By TERESA MASTERSON
Updated 11:26 PM EST, Sat, Dec 19, 2009

Michael Pergam A plainclothes police detective allegedly pulled his gun out and waved it at a large group of people in a snowball fight at the corner of 14th and U Saturday afternoon.

The incident began when a plain-clothes detective approached the crowd of people throwing snowballs and got into a verbal altercation with members of the crowd, according to police.

A uniformed officer responded to the scene after getting calls about a man with a gun. The uniformed officer pulled out his weapon as he approached the plain-clothes detective. As soon as the detective identified himself the uniformed officer put his gun back in the holster, police said.

In a video posted to YouTube, the police officer identifies himself as ?Detective Baylor? and in response to someone saying that he pulled a gun on a snowball fight he says:

?Yes I did because I got hit with snowballs.?

According to 3D Commander George Kusik the uniformed officer conducted himself appropriately.

The incident between the detective and the snowball-throwing crowd is under investigation.

Got to love cops.

Give a cop a gun and you defend him for a day.

Teach a cop to shoot and you defend him
from snowball fights for a lifetime.

Last edited:

RAYMOND

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 31, 2000
usa
just shovel out and did the driveway and sidewalk
24 " inches 2hours plus:00x10

THE KOD

Registered