2016-17 Hippo-Phart NFL Contest Coming Soon! *Unofficial Signup Page*

Amethyest

Myth Legend
Forum Member
Apr 15, 2001
Already then....

Already then....

That's the spirit! :00hour Last year's contest was far too civil, and frankly not true to the original spirit of the old Hippo-Kramer created a decade ago. Welcome aboard Penguin! :toast:

It's on!....Yep....:SIB

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
That's the spirit! :00hour Last year's contest was far too civil, and frankly not true to the original spirit of the old Hippo-Kramer created a decade ago. Welcome aboard Penguin! :toast:

:lol::lol:

Interesting IE has basically ignored your request to open the Forum for the contest yet he posted many times today in others. Not sure what that means actually? It will get going somehow I am sure.

:0corn

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Fuck Smurphy.

Keep in mind before sending money to this guy that he loves drama on the forum. Nothing causes more drama than missing money.

Buyer beware.

You have Smurph pegged wrong, waaaaaaaaaaay wrong. Maybe you were kidding, I hope so. On being a 'solid stand up guy' scale of 1- 10 he's a 10.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
:lol::lol:

Interesting IE has basically ignored your request to open the Forum for the contest yet he posted many times today in others. Not sure what that means actually? It will get going somehow I am sure.

:0corn
It doesn't mean anything. :shrug:

Who is going to run it, where is the entry fee being sent, who is grading it?

I see a cluster fuck coming.

Have you played in it before?

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
It doesn't mean anything. :shrug:

Who is going to run it, where is the entry fee being sent, who is grading it?

I see a cluster fuck coming.

Have you played in it before?

I get it. Yes I have played in it before, and I suck. That is why I asked the question about at least getting it up. Sorry if it ruffled your feathers, no intention meant.

:0069

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
I get it. Yes I have played in it before, and I suck. That is why I asked the question about at least getting it up. Sorry if it ruffled your feathers, no intention meant.

I'm grouchy with an eye infection, no worries except I can't see and my eye hurts. You know how I am. :lol:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Of no one wants to do the fees I will volunteer, I do the baseball and football fantasy but that's entirely up to the board if someone else wants to do it

Excellent! Let's do this. I second the nomination.

So the fee is $30 to be sent to blurple, unless there are any objections....

I'll dig up the detailed rules to post in the contest forum that IE created and we can get this started. No need to drag Bart into this chore, he's got slightly higher priorities going at the moment.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
No doubt, not sure what was meant by that comment.

I think he was directing that at Penguin. Lots of misunderstandings happening at once. It's like an episode of Three's Company up in here lately.

ppabart

Not banned
Forum Member
Dec 13, 2000
Decatur, GA USA
none
Friday she will be full term, 40 weeks. Twins usually come between week 36-38. So she's well past due. Doc says that she and the boys look great so there hasn't even been talk of inducing. Linz goes to work everyday too.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Friday she will be full term, 40 weeks. Twins usually come between week 36-38. So she's well past due. Doc says that she and the boys look great so there hasn't even been talk of inducing. Linz goes to work everyday too.

I wish you guys the best. :toast:

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Excellent! Let's do this. I second the nomination.

So the fee is $30 to be sent to blurple, unless there are any objections....

I'll dig up the detailed rules to post in the contest forum that IE created and we can get this started. No need to drag Bart into this chore, he's got slightly higher priorities going at the moment.

I sent Bart a FB message, he will let me know what role if any he wants for me.

Bet on MyBookie