24 Hours of Continuous Action …..

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
I was more disappointed in the play calling and Jalen’s performance . He played like shit. In the first half. He had chance after chance to take off and gain 10/20/30 yards with his feet and didn’t. He wasn’t right tonight. He was awful. That’s why I cashed out. He was terrible. And the play calling. Kept running it up the middle where it was all packed in. What idiots.

Yea refs missed calls. But they still played like shit today. Really did. Disappointing.

Goldylock$

Kyler
Forum Member
Jun 2, 2022
Tally, FL
I was more disappointed in the play calling and Jalen’s performance . He played like shit. In the first half. He had chance after chance to take off and gain 10/20/30 yards with his feet and didn’t. He wasn’t right tonight. He was awful. That’s why I cashed out. He was terrible. And the play calling. Kept running it up the middle where it was all packed in. What idiots.

Yea refs missed calls. But they still played like shit today. Really did. Disappointing.
You're right. Milroe looked frozen in crunch time as well.

Reactions: Slumdog

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
SLUM what did the odds drop to w/the push?

😢
51k reduced payout minus the 23K hedge= 28K USD.... I wake up thankful that my 5k worth of bets yesterday didn't end up with this nightmare scenario, ohhhh the taxable consequences...
Slum 💰

Bet on MyBookie