2nd half thread....

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
Im gonna start a 2nd half thread on a daily basis from now on, I watch 99% of the games so im always around. I will throw out which side i would play in every single game even though I will not play most if any of these but just who i would so i can keep track of how i would do over the long haul and if i should start playing a small amount on all halfs. I play some halfs now but its such a small time to decide im wondering if im better off to play all halfs or no halfs.

The main reason im doing this is it seems like theres lots of guys that like doing halftimes here but no one is here on a regular enough basis now to keep it up everyday without jt around...id love everyone to toss in there thoughts and picks on every half they see, wether you play it or not. Lets see how we do overall...Ill be here for the noon games tomm and ill throw the plays in this thread..hope to see some of the 2nd half guys then.

[This message has been edited by dnuggets (edited 01-06-2002).]

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
I liked all for 4 favs today, still do...

Sea +1/2
La - 1 1/2

I hate laying more than the game since i layed off the games but both these games could get out of hand...whenver there actual plays ill mark them...neither of these are plays.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

raz19

Forum Member
Aug 14, 2001
tx.
d nuggs ...u like any side in the last two games or r u going to play jusy half times??
glta

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
raz, like i said i like all 4 favs, but a couple of things. One, miami has only one win all year by more than 5 pts, and laying 7 with them even as bad as i think gs is, thats a lot. Im leaning heavily towards playing the first half instead, i figure if the heat arent up 4 by half they dont have a real good chance of winning big.

On the kings, same thing, sort of, there a covering machine first halfs at home. But peja got hurt and hes knee was bothering him bad during the 2nd half last night, he made some great plays but they have to have him to make me feel good, also waiting to see of vlade plays...hope that helps.

raz19

Forum Member
Aug 14, 2001
tx.
yes it does..thanks...will wait on both till the half...see whats up with them ..

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
Miami - 3 1/2 1st half..

Ok, got a play, lets take miami first half - 3 1/2, 4th game in 5 nights for gs, miami will look like the greatest defensive team of all time after the warriors played the defensivly challenged magic last night. If they adjust, it wont be till the 2nd half, the heat with all there rest should come out strong on defense from moment one. Miami always had the talent, they just needed to get healthy and get hungry, there all playing hungry now and grant is playing like the grant of last year.

jatski

Forum Member
Dec 18, 2001
Fargo, ND, US
jatski.com
nug:

Thanks for getting the 2nd half thread cranked up. Always respect your thoughts. Very nice day so far ... keep up the great work.

jatski

[This message has been edited by jatski (edited 01-06-2002).]

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hoppa

Forum Member
Aug 29, 2001
dnugget- sorry been out all day when you call rio give them this for your free play sk2723. i talked with a guy named brian, let me know if they follow through.
steve

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
Well guys, like i said most of these arent plays....but just my thoughts....so here they are...

miami pk

gs 4 in 5 nights, in serious foul trouble
fortson 3
foyle 4
jackson 3

also like the over 89 1/2 but im far from a totals player...good luck

[This message has been edited by dnuggets (edited 01-06-2002).]

raz19

Forum Member
Aug 14, 2001
tx.
good call on the heat first half d nuggs!!! what now????? u go guy!!!

eztds

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
OKC,OK USA
I don't think the Heat can keep scoring at this pace. They'll finish it up with some defense their famous for and get ready for New Jersey on Tuesday........under 90 2H. ez

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
I may have a play on kings first half, ill post it one way or another in about 5 minutes..if i do ill actually put money on that one.

MrChristo

The Zapper
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Sexlexia...
Yep...nice dnuggets, as usual.

I won't be playing the second half.

But...Can you or anyone else tell me the status of Robinson?

I'm already on Sac -10, but will hit the under if he is out also.

Thanks guys.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
Hes out, the ones im waiting on are cassel, peja and divac...if cassel is out and divac and peja are in then so am i first half...